63 - Filler Chapter

The next day, I finally head home.

They said no stress, and to change my bandages twice daily, but only one of those two things is getting accomplished. Ev helps me change my bandages and then I sleep while the boys update the Hybrids online.

Vinny brings me lunch in bed and we chat for a little bit while he makes sure none of my sutures has come off prematurely. I have the dissolving kind, the kind that's more inside than out. But hey, that's how they patched me up, and I'm glad I'm not dead.

I sit and read all day.

That night, I'm loathe to sleep alone, but I have little choice. A part of me worries he's never coming back. And I'd ask Evan to stay with me if it wasn't already hard enough to look at him.

He and Habit are two different people, they just share the same body. But it's hard for me to ignore the raging hormones inside me that are just positively screaming to fuck him again.

Would it be considered cheating on Habit if I screwed Evan?

The weird places your thoughts go to when you're bored senseless and stuck in bed.

But as nine comes around, I find the words of the book getting fuzzier and fuzzier, so I lay down again and soon, I am out like a light.

____________________
A/N: I positively HATE doing filler chapters, but they need to be done so I make them shorter than usual.

Don't worry, Habit's coming back. 

Sorry to all the Jeff girls out there who are hating me for making him a bad guy but when the bad guy ceases to be bad, what's next? Wow that was unintentionally deep.

Huge shout out to every single one of you because you're making this story one of the biggest on Wattpad and I honestly am blown away.

So let's talk Finding Fairmount in the comments below because so much happened in that video and we need to not overlook it because wow.

(More smut coming soon!)

Xoxoxoxo ...