26 - The Hunt Begins

- Habit's POV -

He doesn't want to face the fact that something else is affecting y/n. Habit just can't figure out who is after her and why, despite the fact that she's the only one who can successfully kill Slenderman.

He'd think that maybe it's him, but this doesn't fit his MO.

Habit doesn't like the idea of someone messing with her. She's his, not theirs, and it's about time they knew it. So he grabs a hold of his camera and makes a video about it. He titles it MINE and sets the cam so it faces him.

"Hello, bitches," he says. "As you know, I have a girl, y/ n, in my life. I'm sure my fans may not like this, but that's how things go. But now, the Collective want her. Now, the Stick In The Mud and the Rake want her badly enough to attack, and I am not going to let anyone get away with this. They're all going to pay. I suggest no one gets in my way. That is, if they want to live."

He then goes to his room to pick out which weapons he wants to use for this particular adventure.

_______
- your POV -

"Hey, I know it's awkward for you to be here in Habit's house with me without him," Vinny says.

"No, it's not awkward. I mean, it used to be, sure, but now it's not so much."

He smiles a little at me. "So we're friends?"

"Yeah, of course we are," I say.

Vinny smiles, tears in his eyes. "Thank you."

I grin at him. "Okay, you're welcome. But can you help me figure out what the hell happened to me?"

"Yeah. Let's focus on that for now," he says.

_______
A/N: Running out of ideas for this story, guys. I love it so much and Rabbit is now one of my many characters that I'm using to help with my depression. I'm sure you don't want me to explain all that but anyway...

I finally watched Severance and I think I know what Habit is planning for Slendy but I'm not sure.

Anyhoo, I gotta go for now, I love you all, see you in your dreams!

Xoxoxoxo ...