52 - More Lemons

"You're not too tired?" Habit asks me, his voice demonically deep. It echoes faintly with his power, and I am all the more drawn to him.

"I could never be too tired for you," I say, hoping that that wasn't corny at all.

But his maniacal laugh kinda confirms my suspicious.

Habit leans down to kiss me, and I feel his tongue explore my mouth. I open wide and let him, running my hands through his thick hair. He moves down and gently kisses my throat, then goes down my neck and to my chest. He brings his hands up and tears my shirt off my body and starts grinding on me. I moan and lean back to give him more room to get to my neck.

He obliges.

He runs his hands up to my bra and helps me take it off while we continue to make out. He then starts to give me hickeys, and oh how I can't resist.

I return the favor, running my hands over the planes of his chest and wrap my arms around his neck. He picks me up and holds me in his arms, and I giggle like a little girl. Habit then climbs inside me and I feel bliss.

Warmth in my belly, fire in my heart, I kiss and kiss him. Over and over again, like if I don't, he will disappear or something.

He grinds on me again and I moan, curling my fingers in his hair and letting him take me over to smack my back against the cool wall. He chuckles and moves with such fluidity that it's crazy.

"Y/n," he whispers, biting my ear and drawing blood.

"Habit," I whisper back.

"I love you."

Warmth spreads through me and I say, "I love you too."

____________________
A/N: So I think I did pretty good with this chapter, what with me being a single virgin (as of writing this) and just basically reading low-key smut in books. Okay, maybe not low-key, but you get the idea. This was my first crack at a sex chapter, since you guys were so desperate for it (not judging, just teasing).

But seriously, I can't remember seeing Evan shirtless. I've seen him when his back was written on by Habit but the only Slenderverse boy I've seen shirtless is Noah. And damn.

Okay, so I know that yinz are gonna say Evan/Habit so I'm gonna leave them out, but if you could screw any Slenderverse boy (alive or not, but you know what I mean), who would it be? God, I don't know. I'd honestly like any of them, but since I can't choose Ev or Habby-Stabby, I think I'd pick Michael. And in the Big Three, I think I'd pick Jeff or Vinny. I dunno!

Be like that girl on the taco sauce commercial, "Why not both?"

I just made myself laugh. I'm going to watch YouTube and then go to bed since it's late. But certainly comment below your choice and how good/bad I did!

Love y'all!

Xoxoxoxo ....