58 - A Summoning

Evan is standing there in the middle of the basement, unmoving. He looks like a sexy, male version of the Statue of Liberty. I almost laugh at the sight of him.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"We're gonna summon him for you. See if we can talk to him, make it so you can be with him," Vinny says.

"But I thought you hated him. You said that we'd be better off without him ..."

"Well, let's just say Vin's an idiot," Evan says, a smirk on his face.

Vinny flips him off and then holds his hand out. "We gotta hold hands for this ... thing ... to work."

After a while, I grow more and more bored and tired and this whole thing just seems pretty pointless to me. Habit's not coming back. We've just gotta get used to that fact.

But just as I'm about to pull away from the boys, we are all three standing in that room Vinny was taken to when he did this last time. And there, sitting on the couch, is Evan's doppelganger. Habit.

I let go of them and run to Habit. He looks up at me and wraps an arm around my waist. He places his forehead against my stomach and sighs deeply. I can only imagine how he feels right now, because I want him more than anything else.

"Little Rabbit, you're not safe here. This is Monster Hell," he says, placing his chin on my stomach and looking up at me. "None of you should be here." His voice echoes with power.

"I'm here for you, Habit."

"I can't leave. I have no host body now, and I ... I can't protect you from the guests I might get here."

"Good thing I can defend myself, huh?"

"Y/n. You can't stay here. I deserve to be here, you don't."

"Stop talking like that," I say. "And ... you could always just use me."

"What?" Evan snaps.

Habit leans back, then stands up. He's taller than me, but I don't care. I place my hands on his chest.

"Y/ n, you can't be serious," Vinny says.

"I'm dead serious." I look at Habit. "I give you my permission to .... inhabit me."

"I won't let you!" Evan says.

"This fucker isn't gonna get what he wants!" Vinny says. "He will kill us if he gets out of here."

"Who says I have to be free of this place to kill you, dipshit?" Habit growls.

"Habit, please," I whisper. "There has to be a way for this to work. I know there is."

"It worked just fine before ..." he says.

"But if you possess me, then we will always be together."

He looks at me again. "Are you sure about this?"

"I'm in love. Nothing will ever be certain but that."

He kisses me. Hard. I feel him press himself against me, then he wraps one arm around my waist and one hand in my hair. He grinds against me and I feel intense heat and then my world goes black.

_____________________
A/N: So now you're possessed by Habit! How long do yinz think that'll last? It's weird thinking of him being different from Ev-Ev. Yes, I've taken to calling him that too now.

But a bad guy and an old friend are coming back to make some trouble for you and the boys! I'm really excited for this and I know so many of you people I adore here are gonna hate me (especially if Jeff is your boy, that's all I'm saying) but it'll be worth the feels attacks and everything.

Well, I'm going to bed soon, but tomorrow I'll be back and you guys can drop comments or DMs and I will answer/reply to pretty much all of them in another chapter. No, it doesn't all have to be Slenderverse stuff, it can be anything! Just don't get too creepy on me, okay?

Remember to ask questions (you can ask multiple) below!

Xoxoxoxo ...