67 - More More MORE LEMONS

"So you possessed Evan again?" I ask him once he lays me down in bed. "And Vinny's okay with that?"

"We had little choice in the matter. The Rake came after them again, or a Rake. I dunno, I think they're just what Navajo people say they are  -  skinwalkers."

"So is Ev still alive?"

"Yeah, he can't die," Habit says.

"Good to know," I say. "What about you? That rune seemed to have quite the effect on you."

He crawls into bed next to me, and I'm glad he's facing away from my injured side. He leans in close and kisses me on the lips hard, and in that moment, I realize just how much he missed and needed me. Just how much I matter to him. And that, my friends, makes tears fall.

"Hey, it's okay, Little Rabbit," he whispers against my ear. He then moves down to kiss a away my tears. I feel him wrap his hand around the back of my neck and he gently starts to rub there.

"Why must you tease me, Habit?" I ask.

He chuckles, the sound more demonic than normal. Habit then climbs on top of me and starts unfastening my pants. I help him, but he growls, a sound more animalistic than anything else, and I put my head back. He climbs into me, a beautiful sensation that sends fireworks through my veins. He kisses my cheek and then cradles me in his arms, ready to pull me in closer. I dive right in and begin grinding against him as hard as possible. I hear him moan with delight and I giggle a little, then kiss him on the side of the neck, causing him to groan.

"Y/n," he rasps.

Then he moves downward, kissing the plane of my belly and gently brushes his hand against my good side.

"You're mine," he says, with power dripping from both words.

"And you're mine," I whisper back, biting the top of his ear and whispering, "I love you so much."

"I had a feeling."

"And here I thought I was being so subtle," I joke.

"I'm not going to lose you again," he says.

"You could never."

"Forever. You want to be with me forever?"

"Of course I do, Habit," I say softly. "I love you. And I'm not ashamed of that fact."

Tears well up in his eyes. I kiss the ones that escape.

"No one's ever accepted me for me. And not feared me."

"That's their fault, not yours," I say.

He lays beside me, covering back up (unfortunately) and sighs.

"I've got so much fucking blood on my hands," he says.

"We all do, we just have to find a way to live and deal with that."

"I should talk to you like this more often, Little Rabbit," he whispers, voice shaking.

I lean against his naked body and press my head to his chest. I can hear his heartbeat. I feel him wrap an arm around me.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.

_____________________
A/N: Ever heard Jekyll and Hyde by Five Finger Death Punch? I highly recommend it! Not only is it a great depression/PTSD song, but it really reminds me of Evan and Habit.

Special thanks to all of you reading this for being there for me, it really helps. I have no idea where I'd be if I hadn't had the idea sprung on me . Thanks so much!

Xoxoxoxo ....