18 - Habit & Vinny's Grand Adventures

~ Habit's POV ~

After removing the bullet from his chest, Habit walks into the room where he knows Vinny is. Vinny sits up on the bed, unharmed, but worried. Sadness and understanding flash across his face for a moment and he wipes the tears from his eyes.

"They took her, didn't they?" he asks.

"Yes, idiot, they did. Where the fuck were you when she gave herself up to Slenderman for us?"

".... In here ..."

Habit sighs and goes to patch up the small hole in his chest. He's glad Evan is asleep for now, he doesn't need more people weighing him down. Especially not when he has to think. So he changes into his usual black shirt with a skull on it after his injury is patched and picks up a camera.

"Alright, fuckers. Here's the thing, y/n has been taken by Slenderman and his stupid Dogs. So now Vinny and I are going to go save her. I haven't told you this yet, but she is the key to killing the big bad Stick. So now we are going to get her back and make sure she doesn't do anything else stupid."

He hastily uploads the video titling it Y/N and then dons his hat. He finds Vinny in the hallway by the door, holding a camera.

"I can't just sit by and do nothing. You have to let me help," he says.

Habit sighs.

"Y/n is more than a weapon to me, and I intend to get her back."

"What the fuck are you insinuating, Vin? That she means nothing to me? That she is just a toy for me to play with? Well, surprise, bitch, but she's not. Y/n is what Stephanie was to Evan and Lexi was to you and Jessa was to Jeff. I'm not giving up on her."

"And neither will I," Vinny says adamantly. "Do you know where she is?"

He nods. "I think I have an idea."