70 - Boredom Revisited

~ Your POV ~

"What do we do?" I ask Habit.

Vinny Two has fallen asleep, leaving just the two of us. Three. Sorry, Ev.

"Well, we don't do anything, I do the rest."

"Want me to watch him?"

"No, I want you to go to our room and don't answer until I knock," he says.

Sighing, I head upstairs like a chastised child. He continues to do whatever it is he was planning on doing, and I am left to my own devices after I lock the door behind me.

So I update Twitter, knowing that I'm gonna be here a while. So I get caught up with all of the latest gossip and things. I do a little vlog for the Hybrids, just telling them what's going on, and then I lay down in bed.

After a while, I get up and take a shower. It feels amazing, and I spend way too much time in there. I put on a plain black shirt and jeans, then I walk back into the room.

It is already pretty late, so, with a heavy heart, I head for bed alone. It takes me a long time to fall asleep, but when I do, I have nightmares.

____________________
A/N: Oooh, a dream sequence is coming up! I'm excited, are you excited??

So how many chapters do you think this should this story have? I'm not sure, so I'm asking you guys. And I love this so much I'm going to turn it into a series, but I have no idea what to name the next one! Aaaahhhh!

How about today, I was looking up pictures of Habit and I downloaded one from the Severance video, and later, I go back to it, and it's a gif. Imagine my surprise when that fuckin' picture starts MOVING from a small smirk to a big grin. I was so freaked the hell out.

Make sure to vote and comment and let me know what you think! Also tell me what you think the next story in the series should be called. Because I don't know!

Xoxoxoxo ....