Chapter 69: Another Jewel Upon The Crown

Start from the beginning

"Come in!" I called, letting go of Harley. "S-She just passed out." I said, moving out of their way. They checked her vitals before loading her onto the gurney.

"Can I ride in the ambulance? I'm her husband."

"Of course." The paramedic said. I followed them and climbed into the ambulance, sitting in the chair. They loaded Harley in and started working on her as the ambulance drove away from my house.

Please live Harley.

We made it to the hospital and they took Harley out, rushing her into the hospital. I got out of the ambulance and sat down in the waiting room, sobbing. After five minutes, I got out my phone and called Brandon.

"Hello?"

"Brandon. Get to the hospital. Your mom had a seizure." I said, starting to cry again.

"No!"

"I don't know how much time she has left. Get here and call your sisters, call the BVB guys, anybody. Just please get here." 

"We'll be right there." I hung up and started crying again. I can't deal with this.

"Harley Biersack." A doctor called five minutes later. I stood up and ran over to him, wiping my face.

"Your wife doesn't have much time to live. The seizure was caused by her brain AVM, so I suggest you go say your goodbyes now. She hasn't woken up, and I don't think she will. She's still alive, but barley. She may last a few hours, or a few minutes. I'm sorry." The doctor said, telling me her room number. I thanked him and raced down the hall, to her room.

I walked in and fell to my knees. The heart monitor was slowly beeping, many tubes attatched to her and an oxygen mask strapped around her face. She looked so pale, like she had no life left in her at all. Absolutley heart breaking.

I got up walked over to her bed, grabbing her cold hand.

"Harley, please don't leave me. Not yet. I'm not ready to lose you. Please, just wake up and speak to me." I cried, kissing her hand.

"A-Andy." My head shot up and I looked towards the door to see if it was family or one of the BVB gusy, but no one else was in the room except Harley and I.

"Harley? Squeeze my hand if you're awake." She barley squeezed my hand and I saw her eyes flutter open, but barley. She kept her grip on my hand, it was amazing how in a matter of minutes, she turned from perfectly healthy to the weakest I've ever seen her.

"I-I...love you...Andy. N-Never forget....that." She managed to say.

"I love you too Harley." I said, pushing the hair out of her face.

"K-Kiss...me." I moved the oxygen mask away and kissed her lips. I pulled away and bit my lip, looking down at her. I held her close to me, if she's going to die, I want her to die in my arms. I watched as she closed her eyes and her head fell to the side, her grip loosening on my hand. 

Finally, that long beep that I've been dreading filled the room. I layed my head on the bed and sighed, not letting go of her hand.

"HARLEY! NO!" I screamed, soaking the sheets with my tears.

"Oh no." I heard. I looked behind me to see Brandon standing at the door with everyone behind him. His family, Blade and her family, Bailey and her family and BVB with their wives.

"We're too late." Bailey said. I turned around and opened my arms, my three kids running over to me. They hugged me tightly, the four of us sobbing.

"She's in a better place now." I said, trying to help them.

"Andy." I heard. My head shot up and I looked around, but no one was talking. Suddenly, I couldn't hear my kids crying or the beep of the heart machine.

"Andy." I heard again. I knew that was Harley's voice, but that's impossible, she's dead!

"Andy." I heard for a third time.

"W-Who." I managed to say.

"ANDY!" My eyes opened and I shot up, seeing I was in my bed, my cheek stinging. I looked around and saw Harley looking at me with a worried expression.

"H-Harley? Y-You're alive." I said, reaching out and touching her.

"Of course I'm alive. Wh-" I cut her off, hugging her tightly. "Andy...can't... breathe." I let go of her and kissed her lips, so happy to hold my wife again, to hug her and kiss her, to hear her voice.

"Andy, you were having a nightmare! What was it about?"

"Y-You had your seizure and-and you died." I sobbed.

"Andy, that's not going to happen for a long, long time. I promise I'm not leaving you anytime soon." She said, gripping my face and trying to calm me down, wiping my tears.

"Don't leave me." I cried.

"I'm here." She smiled, leaning in and kissing my lips.

*****************************************************************************************

Wow. Thoughts?

Listening to Hoedown Throwdown~ Miley Cyrus (parking lot.)

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER