18. Revealed

Mulai dari awal

"Oh God Yoongi! She didn't know!" Jennie slightly hit his arm, widening her eyes at him.

"Oh well... cat's out of the box then..." Namjoon smiled, his dimples bringing themselves into view.

Taehyung sighed. "Remember when you were sick and Jungkookie got locked in with you? Jammed door?"

"You guys did that on purpose?"

"Yep!" Jimin smiled with his eyes.

"The truth and dare questions to Jungkook... the time we pushed the two of you for the wedding photos, and millions of other tries... we DID all that..." Hoseok proudly continued.

"The talk we had by the fire with you on that week-end getaway... that too..." Chaeyoung smiled as she told Lisa.

Lisa laughed widely finding out about all the things they all did for them.

She could not be any less thankful. It left her wondering why it took her so long to realize it...

"I wouldn't have found out about my feelings if it weren't for that talk..." She looked at them gratefully.

"We HAD to plan that getaway especially for the girls to talk with you..." Jin joined in.

"And it worked!" Jisoo haughtily exclaimed, giving a high-five to Jennie next to her.

"It worked veryyyy well from what your necks are telling us...." Taehyung sung out teasingly.

"Hyung, stop!" Jungkook blurted, trying to stop himself from smiling.

"Guys! Now that you all know... Can we eat that pizza pleeeease?" Lisa squealed trying to change the topic.

"Yes please! We are hungry right now!" Jisoo added rubbing her baby bump.

"Omo Jisoo unnie! The bump is much bigger now..." She smiled excitedly.

Jisoo tiredly nodded her head. "You might experience this too Lisa..."

"Unnie~~" Lisa shyly looked away, before having her eyes meet Jungkook's for a second.

"Ugggh... you guys talk... I'll have the pizza..." Taehyung interrupted grabbing a slice and stuffing it.

"Hahahahaha!!" 

A night well spent....

Filled with lots of laughter, pizza, and drinks.

They finally revealed what everyone already knew...

Only that it was officially known now...

And they all wished for nothing but everyone's happiness....

Author's Note (unedited)

NyongAn!

So now is when LisKook told everyone!

Imagine... smh

Anyway

Exams done. Holiday mode on. 

I have a month now, and I'll do my best to update consistently.

Please VOTE and COMMENT! Motivation Factor No.1

Keep BLINKing ARMYs!!

I Purple All of You! 보라해 !

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

AND NOOOOOOOOOOW

QUEENS ARE BACK!!

I have been HIT WITH THAT DDU DU DDU DU DDU!