His palm slid across her neck, swerving to her back, as he moved even closer to her.

Only steam surrounding the two bodies. The water was long gone...

"I swear if it weren't for the soreness... we'd probably be having shower sex right now..." She burst into laughter.

He could not restrain himself either, letting both of them giggle in each other's arms.

Jungkook absolutely loved it when she never held back with her words. This is nothing different for him...

He just wants her to feel free with him.

He just wants her to feel no restrictions when with him.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Later in the evening

"Hey Lis~~" He cooed looking down at her face as she lies on his lap.

She turned her head to look up at him, "Hmm?"

"Are you not hungry?" He softly asked, playing with her hair.

"To be honest..." She maneuvered herself, lying on her back, so she could look up at him more clearly. "There's so much I could stuff in my mouth right now..."

An evident smirk planted itself on Jungkook's face. "Like..."

"..."

"..."

"OH MY GOD! NO KOOKIE!" Lisa blurted realizing what he was thinking. She covered her face out of embarrassment.

Her reaction was priceless for him.

It gets him crazy how she takes the lead sometimes and then becomes all shy for the other times.

*ding dong*

"Huh?" Both of them sit up wondering who it could be at this time.

"I'll get it..." Jungkook says getting up and walking towards the door.

Lisa instinctively followed him out of curiosity.

He held the door knob gently twisting it.

"SURPRISE!" A plethora of recognizable faces greeted them at the door.

"Oh my God! What~~~"Jungkook and Lisa stood next to each other grinning from cheek-to-cheek.

It had been a while since they all met.

Chaeyoung quickly went to give Lisa a tight hug. "We came with piz-", but stopped in her words, noticing something.

"I think the two of you didn't tell us something." She crossed her arms looking at the two simultaneously, making everyone else's gaze focus on them.

"You guys did it!" Taehyung suddenly cheered out loud, hugging Hoseok next to him, who looked extremely happy as well.

"Shit!" Lisa mumbled covering her face with her hands yet again. Meanwhile, Jungkook stood there with his eyes wide open, not knowing how to react.

. . . . . . . . . . .

"Wahh! Jungkookie is all grown up... he confessed first!" Jin gaudily praised the maknae.

"Finally! We're so happy for the two of you!" Hoseok let out with excitement.

"So all these weeks passed and none of you cared to let us know..." Jimin deadpanned in betrayal.

"This is what we got for all the efforts we put in through the years..." Yoongi shook his head disappointingly at Jungkook.

"Wait... what efforts?" Lisa asked, shifting her sight between Jungkook and the rest, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.