The end

I appear in the same hall as the first time.A guy is waiting for me at the end of it.I walk to him.

Deathghoul - Congratulations.
Dark - Thank you.I just have one question..How did people died in the safe area?
Deathghoul - Someone poisoned the food.The food was not protected while caring to the rooms.
Dark - Makes sense now.
Deathghoul - You know you are the 1001 parcitipant? This game of death is from 1000 people so it would mean it's against the rules..But..When they got poisoned it means people count decrease and you fit in 1000.. You're lucky they been poisoned..Otherwise you would be disqualified.In other words - dead.
Dark - So what about my wish?
Deathghoul - This is the last tournament.Population is stable and we don't need to do tournaments anymore.Ask me your wish.
Dark - I want you to ressurect Aurora.She died in this tournament.
Deathghoul - Okay but you should know.She will not have memory of what happened here.I can't even guarantee you will meet her.She's living in your city but you will have to find her yourself.
Dark - What about my form..I can't live being a ghost.
Deathghoul - Well..If it's the last tournament I could give you a human body..Which do you want?
Dark - I want my old body back.I died in a car accident when I was 24 and been a ghost trapped in the forest..
Deathghoul - Your both wish are granted.
Dark - Yes..My body..It's so good having it.Thanks.
Deathghoul - Time to go.Goodbye.

The hall starts dissapearing.I appear in the forest where I bit Argus neck..I have to tell Angel about his death and others.

I walk to Argus house.Knock the door.
She opens.

Angel - Hello.
Dark - Hello my name is Pete.I have to tell you something.I am the winner of the tournament.

She let's me in and I tell her about Argus,his father and Dan.She was crying for hour.I told her to stay calm.I said what Argus told me to.She was proud how far he went but couldn't handle the tears.I called Argus mother and left.

Now I go to my house.I have to pass few streets in the city and I can finally relax.

Suddenly I crash into a girl.

Pete - I'm so sorry.

It was Aurora.

Aurora - No problem..It's my fault.
Pete - I know it will sound weird but do you want some coffee?
Aurora - Hmm..Sure

She smiles and we walk to the cafe.