Arrogancy

City..Buildings..It's a place from a real life.Grocery store,barber and other shops just without people.Even cars are here but I don't think they work.Everyone would live in a car and Deathghoul wants blood so he wouldn't allow cars to work.

I seen my father before being teleported,it means he is summoned..It's so sad..I need to find him..

I'm in a street near a cinema theatre.First I need a gun so maybe I'll check inside of theatre.I go inside,walk through corridors.Still can't find a gun,maybe inside the main theatre.

It's so huge! So many seats! It's perfect place to hide in this round.

Stranger - Hold it boy!

Some guy was sitting on the stage with legs crossed and was relaxed.His voice was calm like he is invincible.

Stranger - This is my stage,my theatre!

His voice was not like any guy.It was very high,like girls voice.

Stranger - I'm Eric by the way! I would kill you now but I don't want to waste my time,nor my stamina.
Argus - I came here for the weapons and my name is Argus.I won't be your enemy,just lend me a gun.
Eric - Oh silly you,I want to kill you now,you are harmless! *he he he*
Argus - Even a knife would help.
Eric - Okay, let's play a game and if you win I'll give you a pistol.
Argus - It's fine,let's play.

I wonder what game we will play.Russian roulete wouldn't be the best one.

Eric - Your mission is to get away from this main hall without being shot by me.If I hit you,you lose.
Argus - When do we start?
Eric - Now! *ha ha ha*

He starts shooting but clearly it's not his talent to shoot.He misses every bullet but getting away from here will take time.I get behind the seats and wait for him to reload.

Eric - You're fast aren't you! I miss on purpose boy,to keep myself entertained.
Argus - You can give me a gun. without wasting bullets you know.
Eric - Sure but what's the fun part. then,shall we continue?
Argus - Yes.

*Reloads*

I crawl between seats,his shots are much closer than last time.He was not bluffing.Just need to get over these seats and I'm out!

Eric - You're close! Shoot you or no,that's the question.

I jump over the seats and just roll out of the main hall.He starts to come closer but without aiming at me.

Eric - You've won! It was fun playing with you.

He comes to me while standing inside the theatre hall and I'm outside.

Eric - Look,do you see that little circle over there? I will shoot it so you can see how cool I am.
*Aims and shoots*

The circle was far far away and was smaller than head.He could have shot me but didn't for some reason.

Eric - Here you go,your weapon.Just without bullets. *he he he*
Argus - Thanks!
Eric - When we meet next time I might kill you Argus.
Argus - I will try my best not to meet you then.

I walk from theatre with an empty gun.I have never met more arrogant guy than him.

Next location grocery store.