Up in the sky

Woah.I did not expect that.We're in the sky.I can see clouds in front of me.It means we're as high as plane flies.If someone falls it's instant death..Even for me.I wouldn't survive.

Argus - I don't even have to tell you plan..Just push him out and win.
Dark - We haven't seen him yet.
Argus - So let's find him.

This platform is not that big.I can barely see the end of it but still it's smaller than previous one's.

It has a strange building in the middle.Long and curly.I walk forward to it and going to see what's inside.Probably going to meet Ash but have to risk.I walk for good thirty minutes and enter it.

It's a little bit dark here.As I start moving further torches on the wall lights up.Long hall with different traps.I wonder what's the prize for it.Let's find out.

1 trap is spikes on the ground.They randomly switch.

Argus - Don't rush! Let's think how it works..
Dark - Let's just run when spikes goes inside the ground.
Argus - Noo! They work by your movements..If you move they go up.
Dark - So there is no passing them..
Argus - There must be a way..I got it!
Put something on them it will think someone is moving and will go up.As it start going down you jump over.You will have 1 second to jump over.
Dark - It's impossible.I can't jump so far.
Argus - You don't have to jump over all of it.Jump as far as you can't and get away from spikes.Only 1 sec for.Now let's do it.

I come close to the spikes.I through a pill on the spikes.It only takes that small thing to activate them..They quickly go up.I wait them to go down...

Argus - Now!

I run and jump.Not enough so I roll till I get of the ground of spikes.Only 1 spike got me.

Dark - Just a sratch..
Argus - Good..It was just the start..

2 trap is lasers.They are moving pretty fast and changing directions.

Dark - How do we even pass it?
Argus - It's simple.. They always go same way.Left right left up and down.I will tell you what to do.

I go closer to the lasers.

Argus - Okay,ready?
Dark - Yes
Argus - Okay..To the right! Left! Right! Down! Jump!

I pass the all lasers without a sratch.

Dark - Nice! It was pretty easy.
Argus - Next 1 will be strenght.

Big hammers swings to the left and right but the timing is done that it's impossible to pass them by speed.

Argus - Now the plan is you stop 1 hammer with hands and move a step forward.Next 1 will come from behind so you turn around and block again.Repeat till you get out of them
Dark - Okay..Sounds easy.

I go close to the hammers.Okay 3 2 1.Let's do it.I run and stop the hammer from the right.It's very heavy and strong.I turn around and stop the one from the left.Over and over I stop them.2 left I try to stop but it is heavier than before and blows me into other hammer.It rips off my half of a leg but I pass it.

Dark - Fuck!
Argus - The last hammers were heavier..Didn't notice that.
Dark - Well it doesn't matter we came to the prize.It's glasses.Where do we use them..
Argus - Put them on I think they are nightvision glasses.

I put the glasses on and see human through wall..Yes it's nightvision glasses and Ash is coming to the building.I take off the glasses and put them in my pocket.

Dark - Without a leg it's hard against him.

*Click*

Spear came from the wall and ran through my chest.

Dark - Oh..Noo.

I fall and hear Ash footsteps.

Argus - The last trap..We were so careless..

Ash - You killed yourself? *Laughs*

He lifts me by taking the spear with his huge hand.Ash was bigger than Butcher.How could I even push him of the edge..

Ash carries me outside and we come near the edge of the platform.

Ash - We didn't even fight..Easiest fight I had in my life.

He wants to throw me down but I catch his hand and wrap around it.Quickly I take the pistol and shoot into his leg.He slips and we both fall from the platform.

Dark - Easiest fight.Good luck now!
Argus - You both will die!
Dark - The one who lands first will die..
Argus - Don't fall first then!

We fight in the air.I kick his head so he sets off me.He is heavier so he should fall faster than me.

Argus - How many bullets you have more?
Dark - I don't know but it's a waste.We just have to fall second.
Argus - Don't risk! Just shoot his head!
Dark - I would but if I aim so high he will reach and block the gun.
Argus - Shoot at end of a leg.Near the balls.Blood will start flowing and he will run out of blood and get weaker.

I shoot at his leg and blood starts flowing like fountain.We will land soon.I kick him more and more.He leaves me and I grab his tip of hair and pull him down while I climb down on him and now I'm on top.We hit the ground.

*Splash*