Charming flower

Garden,full of flowers.Smell...It's so perfect and charming.I feel relaxed..Love fills the air.My thoughts about killing absolutely dissapeared.I'm calm and harmless.Aurora I wonder where you are..If heaven exists you're probably there cheering for me..As I move around the garden I hear the fountain trickling slowly.I just want to sit and relax..Listen to the nature and feel the harmony..

Dark - I want to live here.
Argus - I know it's a perfect place but remember you have an opponent to fight.
Dark - I know..Let's relax and wait..
Argus - Are you out of your mind!? What happened to killing stuff and surviving..
Dark - Don't you feel your soul breaking out?
Argus - It's some sort of magic..Snap out of it!
Dark - It's not magic..It's true beauty..
Argus - This true beauty will get us killed.
Dark - Atleast we will die in piece.

My emotions fills up with motivation and love.I see the best side of the world.No fighting..No fear..Just calm and relaxing wind whispering in my ear...

I notice a nice girl smelling the flowers.She's a beauty of nature.Pink hair..Dress with a flowers on it.I walk to her.

Dark - Excuse me..
Sakura - Yes?
Dark - My name is Argus.Would you like a nice walk in the park?
Sakura - Nice to meet you Argus.Yes I would love a nice walk in the park..By the way I'm Sakura.
Dark - What a beautiful name..It suits you well.May I?
Sakura - Thank you.Yes,please.

We start walking.Romance fills the air.Leaves falling down the trees.We slowly walk in the park discussing secrets of our lifes.

Dark - When I was a kid I always wanted to be an actor.The emotions you can create..To show the best side of yours and make people believe.
Sakura - Yes it's truely amazing.That's why I love romantic movies.You see a man and you know it's him.The one and only..It's just the matter of time you meet him in person and start the path of love.
Dark - Love..What a strange thing.1 second you are doing your stuff..Working..And another you see a girl and all the things that mattered are gone.She's the main reason to live now.
Sakura - Would you like to come to my home?
Dark - Of course,I would love to.

We walk to her house.This girl is attractive as flower.Her smile is healing the world.Her eyes are seeing through me..She knows my heart is beating for love.

We're nearly there.Just the last steps..

Sakura - Come in..

We walk inside.Her home are brilliant..The smell of freshly cooked pie and the old books on the shelf.

Sakura - Would you like some tea?
Dark - Yes,please..

She makes me a nice cup of tea.Smell is perfect..I mix the tea..Texture..

Argus - Don't drink it!

I take a sip.
Sakura smiles.

Sakura - Is it tasty?
Dark - Yes,it's perfect.

As I say these words I feel the pain in my stomach.It's increasing every second.The air which was filled with love and calm starts fading.

Sakura - What's wrong?
Dark - What did you do to me?
Sakura - I showed you my love!
Dark - I trusted you!
Argus - I told you it's magic!

I fall down shaking from pain inside.

Sakura - You're so easy to manipulate..
Dark - You're wrong..

I take my pistol and shoot her in the head.

Dark - This was close..

End of the round.I fade out if this platform..

Dark - Did you think I would die to a girl?
Argus - You almost did..
Dark - I felt something is wrong when she asked to come to her home.I saw the barrier is nearly crossed the house so she wanted to finish things here.
Argus - Deathghoul is making things harder for us.He doesn't want us to win so he helps our opponents..
Dark - I see..Let's take a look at the poster.

We get out of the room.Look at the poster.

Argus - Dan is alive..I bet he will reach finals.
Dark - Slender is alive too and it doesn't make me happy..He killed us so easily.
Argus - Let's guess who's the masked guy.8 people alive.Let's exclude Me,Dan and Slender so 5 candidates who can be him..
Dark - I don't see a point in knowing his name..
Argus - I want to understand why masked guy wanted my father death and asked to write Angel on his chest..So these 5 names..Ash,Bruce,Wade,Scott and Rick.
Dark - Does these names say anything?
Argus - I only know Scott.He was a bully at the school but why would he make me suffer like that..
Dark - We will get to know soon.Our next opponent is Ash.
Argus - Only 1 day to rest..
Dark - Yes,that's why we should go and relax..

*Tomorrow*

New day..New fight..

3..2..1.