Leadership

We come back.
Simon - You piss really long,I guess you couldn't in front of a girl.
Argus - Ye ye,sure.Let's continue building.

He doesnt't know I know the truth.Cunt thinks he gonna kill me..Mind is going to kill him,just have to wait till Maggie says what she planned to say.A little later I see Maggie talk with Simon and he was making face mimics like he was angry so I guess she told him.

Mind - So I didn't ask earlier,what happened to your girlfriend Argus,why she's not with you?
Argus - That creep Simon wanted to rape her,he almost did but he killed her.
Simon - She asked me to kill her!
Mind - I mean she killed our guy but you shouldn't fucking try to rape her!!
Killing her is 1 thing but taking advantage of a girl is just not good Simon.
Simon - I wanted a fucking pussy okay? I would have fucked her hard if not Maggie,she asked me to stop.
Mind - Watch your attitude,Simon!
Simon - You know what I'm tired of your bossing,I will be the boss!
Mind - Try to kill me then,1 on 1 with only hands.
Simon - I will smash your skull,sorry but I'm too strong to handle.
Mind - Come then,show me your best.

It started,plan worked like it supposed to.It was a moment to run but I couldn't leave till I see Simon dead.I stay and watch all the action

Maggie - Let's go Argus,it's time to leave.
Argus - I'll stay and see how he kills Simon.Wait me down the cliff.
Maggie - Okay just be careful.

Maggie leaves and I observe the fight.
Simon charges to Mind and tries to hit,he dodges but Simon hits him with another hand straight to face.Could it be that Simon is stronger!?Mind quickly returns to fight and hits the Simon to stomach,you can even see water dripping from Simon mouth as he gets the hit.Mind hits again,this time to head,his punches are rock solid.
Simon - Oh you're strong!
*Spits out blood*
Simon - Haaaaa!
He charges and just falls on him,Mind is on the back and Simon punching his face.Mind clearly doesn't feel much pain.He pushes him and switches position.Now Mind is hitting Simon.Punches are so strong everytime he hits Simon shouts out of pain.Mind keeps hitting with his deadly punches.
Mind - You wanted this! You said you gonna crush my skull ah?

Mind picks a huge lump of rock and starts hitting Simon head with.Hit after hit Simon shout out of enormous pain and says the last words.
Simon - Fuck you!

Mind swings really hard and crashes rock to his head.Brains fall out and all face is just a mess.
When he stands up and looks at me.

Mind - Argus,you saw what happens if you don't cooperate with me.I see that bitch ran away,but you're here so I guess we will work together.
Argus - I wanted to see him dead,but I want to see you dead either.
Mind - Wrong choise!

I start running because I know he will shoot.Mind takes his gun and starts aiming at me and shoots.I run between trees and he doesn't hit me at all.
Mind - You will not escape!

He starts to chase me,I run near the cliff,it's a dead end.Below is water but I'm scared of hights and jumping is too scary for me.
Mind - Nowhere to run now!

I'm cornered,I jump or I die.
He aims and shoots my leg.
Mind - Now you can't run.

I never thought the pain of a bullet would hurt so much.
Argus - Even if you shoot me,Masked guy will hunt you down,you saw what he can do.
Mind - You haven't seen my best yet and you won't.
*Shoots*
He hits my shoulder and I fall of the cliff.

I'm falling down with 2 wounds.