Blood trail

I begin the punishment.I put him on the desk.Take a knife and cut his wrists just a bit so it bleeds.I put some bowls around the table so blood could flow into them.I do the same for his feets.

Cane - You son of a bitch! What are you planning!?
Dark - Just wait and you will see.If you want me to keep you alive,you will have to answer some questions.
Cane - I'm not answering anything!

I take a knife again and cut his chest this time.
Dark - Will you answer me?
Cane - Nooo!
Dark - Okay,you will regret saying no.

I take a knife and cut his eyeball and take it out.
Cane - Aaarghh! You're insane!!!!
Dark - I will take another one if yiu don't answer!
Cane - Just ask! I will tell everything!
Dark - Do you know a guy named Mind? He's with short hair,very big with huge muscles.
Cane - Yes, I seen him.His fists was covered in blood and he was walking near the centre.
Dark - What about a dead corpse in a city centre!?
Cane - Old man?
Dark - Yes,what was written on his chest?
Cane - Umm I don't remember.
Dark - Okay I'm taking your other eye.
Cane - It was something from A letter..Umm An...Angel..It was Angel.
Argus - What!? How does he know her name!!!
Dark - You know he can't hear you.You're only in my head now.
Cane - What? Who are you talking with???
Dark - Tell me Cane.Do you remember a guy who jumped through the window last night?
Cane - Yes,I wanted to eat him but he escaped.
Dark - Well that guy is in front of you!
Cane - What!? I don't understand anything anymore!
Dark - You don't have to understand.Now where we left off.Oh yeah your left eye.
Cane - Noooo! I told you everything!!!

I take a knife and cut his other eyeball out.He screams in pain,blood is dripping,flowing everywhere.

Dark - Now the fun part!

I take him and put in a morgue box.He will not die from bleeding.He will lose a lot of blood and will start to starve.Later he will eat himself.

I lock the box so he doesn't escape when his body releases from drugs.

I can hear him screaming in the box.I just pick more drugs for later if I have to use it.Where do I go now.I'll go to same house I slept last night.

I walk out of hospital.
Argus - You're really insane! You could just kill him.Why this torturing!
Dark - Listen! If no one will be scared of us how we're going to survive.
Argus - I just can't forget how does Mind know Angel!?
Dark - What it changes..He must win all the tournament to do something.
Argus - Still,what if he knows her in real life! And some friend will hurt her.I can't be still! We must find Mind and get all the info.
Dark - Yes we will and we're going to kill him.Maybe torture too.
Argus - I wouldn't mind.

Finally home.I check if no 1 sneak inside.Good,let's take a nap for tomorrow.I bet it's going to be a big day!