* From pleasure to pain

Dark - Wakey,wakey.
Aurora - Just a little bit more..

Her naked body is still on me.How do I control myself..I can feel all the lines of her parts.If I move just a little to the right my penis could touch her middle part.I try not to,she said not to rush...Her breast is on my chest.My eyes can't see anything but her.She even moan a little while sleeping.It makes it even harder to resist.I bet Argus is so mad right now.His body is touching other girl's naked body and any second could escalate to something huge.

She opens her eyes.Kisses my lips and smiles.I kiss her too and we both start kissing..More tense every second.She climbs even more on me.Now I feel my penis touch her vagina.It's even little bit inside of it.We switch positions.I kiss her deep and with tension.I start getting lower..I kiss her neck and suck it just a bit.She slowly moans.While I kiss her I feel my penis rubs into her vagina sometimes.It makes the pleasure even higher.

I start to go lower.I kiss her boobs slowly with pleasure.I suck her nipples while my hand is rubbing down the middle.She moans even more and more.She slides my trousers off me.Now I feel her skin.I go inside her and start moving in and out.Everytime I go inside pleasure doubles.The wet of her vagina flows with water.I do her harder and harder.She moans very loud and scratch my back.I could feel I'm near..We both finish..I lay on my back and take my time to get the breath back.

Aurora - It was awesome..I'm so glad that I'm with you..
Dark - You're the best thing that happened to me.

I kiss her forehead and we rest more.It was not just sex.It was special,I have feelings for her.

We get out of the bed and eat breakfest.We feel like we're home.Living real life like a family.No deaths just happy couple.We talk and laugh,I feel no regret.

Aurora - What do we do today?
Dark - I'm thinking about checking few more stores and get enough food to survive last days.
Aurora - Sounds good,we will both survive and live happily my love.
Dark - Yes!

I hug her tight for a minute.

Dark - Let's get dressed up.

We put clothes on.Take a gun for defending ourselves and went outside.

Aurora - It's such a beautiful morning..

Aurora - Bluuuhhh...

Her chest exploded from a bullet.She was shot in the chest.

Dark - Noooooooooo!!!
Aurora - Ar...gus..

Another bullet gone through her head.

Dark - Aurora!!! NOOOOO!!!

I turn to my Dark form and scream as loud as I can.Sniper keeps shooting at me but I feel nothing.My anger got too high to feel something.I go and crash everything I see.I will kill everyone!!!

Bullets go through me again and again.I'm bleeding from every part..I can't move anymore.I got too weak and I fall.