Mind doesn't mind killing

I wake up tied up against the tree.David was tied up too.But I can't see Liza,I hope she ran away.The group of people brought us here,but how.I remember them standing in front of me and then everything turned black.

A man - Oh we're so rude,let us introduce ourselves.I'm Simon,this is Maggie.Over there is John and here is our leader Mind.
David - What silly name is that? A Mind, really?
Simon - Oh you don't know what you just did!
*Evil laugh*

Argus - David,what the hell..
Mind - Boys,tie him off. *Deep voice*

They release him and Mind slowly walks towards him.
Mind - Let's fight David, 1 on 1,right now.
David - Don't you see I'm injured?
Mind - Oh man.. You're useless..

He takes a bat and says..
Mind - Knock knock.
Simon - Who's there?
Mind - Death!
And smashes David's head with the bat.He falls down bleeding but Mind continues smashing his head.Blood is gushing from his face.You can see his skull and brain falling.Everything is a mess.
Mind - Fucking peace of shit!
*Spits on David corpse*

I was so scared that I couldn't even blink.My face was stuck in 1 position.I could feel my body shaking and sweat all over my body.

Simon - What about you boy? Is that you who made that shelter? Because if you're not..guess who's head will be next!
Argus - I..I..It was me who m..m..made it.
Simon - What the fuck is wrong with you pal,you can't speak?  *Laughs*
Simon - We need you to make a new one,but better, for us.
Mind - Enough of talk..we need to find that girl,she could tell others about us or even ambush later.John,you will watch him,we're going to search for that bitch.
John - Yes,sir!
Mind - Alright let's go!

He was watching me and I'm all tied up.I have no chance of escaping.They took my weapons but I think I might have a plan.
Argus - Can you give me some water? I'm really thirsty.
John - Fuck off,you lil cunt.We need water for ourselves.Just be glad you're alive.
Argus - Just a sip,please..
John - I will give you a punch in the face better.
*Coming towards me*
When he comes near me I kick him so he fall..but..my kick was so weak that he didn't even move.
John - Hahhhahaha! ha! ha! ha!
John - What the fuck was that? I have never felt a lighter kick than that.
*Kicks me in the face*
John - That's what you call a good kick.

My head was spinning,plan didn't work out as it supposed to.

Behind the tree approaches Liza.
Liza - Don't move you freak or I will kill you.
John - Ha ha ha, this is a game of death you slut.You're supposed to kill!
*Tries to take his gun*
Liza - Don't even think about that!
John - Fuck off!
*Takes the gun*
As he takes the gun Liza shoots him in the chest 3 times.
Argus - Cut the ropes and let's get out of here.They probably heard the shots.
Liza - They killed David.My god..Who did this to him..
Argus - He's called Mind.No time,just cut the ropes and let's go.
*Cuts the rope*
Liza - Let's take weapons and water.

We both grab their stuff and start running from here.