Eric's finger

I wake up feeling alright.Air outside is fine.Let's take a walk in the city.I pass few buildings and see a poster on the wall:

*Tonight in the city centre food will spawn near the fountain.This city has a barrier and each day barrier is decreasing.After this round every item you had you can keep.Good luck on killing*

If tonight food spaws it means everyone will come to one place.It's going to be a massacre.I need a plan to think of.If food spawns near the fountain it's easy to reach with sniper.It's not safe even if I'm invincible.Until I heal they will attack me.Setting trap is too late because they already sneak around the centre.So what do we do..

Argus - Let's go to the tower,it's the most possible way for a sniper to be.
Dark - And what then? How do we take food?
Argus - Later,let's prioritise killing Mind first.He will show up I bet.
Dark - Let's hope you're right.

Again..To the fucking tower.I think I will go crazy from all this walking every day.Poster didn't mention hours but tonight means it's not soon.Where do we spend time till then.Let's go and hunt some people or just explore the city.You know what I miss that arrogant cunt Eric.Let's visit him if he's still in the theatre.

I take a 2 hour walk for that cunt and finally reach theatre.I walk in and I know exactly where to go now.I enter the main hall and walk down the stairs to reach the stage.He's not here.I climb up on stage and look at the empty seats.I imagine myself being an actor.

Dark - Should I kill or should I not!That's the question!

I'm the new Hamlet now.

*Claps*

Eric - Bravo! Bravo!
Dark - Oh I though you're dead.
Eric - Can I ask you who the hell are you?
Dark - You can call new Argus..Dark Argus or just Dark.
Eric - Argus? I gave him an empty gun and he walked away.
Dark - Well it's me,the same guy just stronger,faster and bigger.
Eric - And not normal color..
Dark - Venom color.
Eric - So why you're here?
Dark - I was bored,you know tonight food will spawn?
Eric - Yes,I won't go.I have other plans.
Dark - Oh well so I been wondering if I could kill you for giving me an empty gun.I almost died because of you.
Eric - But you didn't so don't blame me.
Dark - But the way you gabe me the gun.I had to play your games.You know what let's play my game now.
Eric - Sounds fun but I don't know if you play by rules.
Dark - I will ask 5 questions,each question is worth 1 finger.If you answer correctly you get to cut my finger off.If you don't answer correctly I cut your finger.So how it's going to be?
Eric - Let's play! Finally some fun! I can't wait to cut all your 5 fingers..
Dark - Alright.. 1 question. How many people did you see already in this round?
Eric - 11 if my count is right.
Dark - Fuck..How do I know if you're lying.Okay let's pass this question..Question number 2.How old I am?
Eric - Hmm hard one..I guess 18..
Dark - Damn you're correct..
Eric - Yes! Give me your finger!

I cut my finger and give it to him.Idiot doesn't know it will grow back.

Dark - Question number 3.Who saved me at the hospital,it was the sniper but I need more info.
Eric - There is 2 snipers I have seen.One is with ugly face but nice body don't know the name.Other one is beauty queen.I want to meet her!
Dark - I want to meet her now too.Not that ugly of course even if her body is nice.I guess you win my second finger.

I cut my second finger and give it to him.

Dark - Question number 4.Who's the strongest so far in this tournament?
Eric - Obviously me! Ha ha
Dark - Arrogant..Apart from you who is the strongest?
Eric - There is 1 guy with big muscles..Hmm..Maybe a Slender is strongest.He was in my round and I seen him only once.He killed 5 guys in a few seconds and just vanished.
Dark - Slender..What a strange name..
Eric - I just call him that because he's so misterious.
Dark - Again you get to cut my finger! It's one side game! You know too much.

I cut my third finger.It's all planned.I wanted to cut only 1 of his fingers so here we go..

Dark - Question number 5.What's my mother's name?
Eric - Oh shit..I don't know..Maybe Sophia?
Dark - Wrong! Now give me your finger!
Eric - Ha..h.. can we not?
Dark - Just give me your hand I will cut myself.
Eric - It's fine I'm going to do it myself..3..2..1 aaaaaaaa!!!

He cuts his finger and it's bleeding like crazy..My finger starts to grow back..

Eric - Wait..wait..How the fuck your fingers are growing back?
Dark - I tricked you! I have all my fingers and you lost 1..
Eric - You son of a bitch!I swear I will kill you!
Dark - Sure..Now I'm going with your finger out of here! Bye!
Eric - Screw you!!

I walk out of theatre with Eric's finger.