I turn eighteen

I wake up,finally a day I have not been waiting.I hear Angel walking to me.Smiling as always she comes to me and kisses.
Angel - Happy birthday,love!
Argus - Thanks.
*Smiles*
Angel - Get up Argus,it's already lunch time.We need to tidy up and get ready for the guests.
*I must pretend Im happy because I don't want to upset her that I'm not enjoying my birthday.All I can think of is fighting,killing others to survive.*
Argus - Alright, just a second.
I get up but feeling tired and lazy.I haven't slept well.Now what did she invite to my birthday,because I didn't invite anyone.I wanted to celebrate alone with her,calm and nice birthday.
Argus - who's else coming?
Angel - I knew you wouldn't invite anyone,so I invited your friend Dan and your parents.
Argus - Oh, alright.
Angel - Can you help me with food Argus? I need you to mix salad while I'm baking a cake.
Argus - Sure.
I make the salad and later tidy rooms,while Angel making other food.
*After few hours*
*Doors ringing*
Argus - I'll open!
I open the door and first guests are my mom and dad.
Argus - O,hi,come in.
Mom and dad Happy birthday son!
*Gives me the gift*
I see their smile are not the happiest, they know I'm 18 and it means I am in danger from now on.
Argus - Thanks,go sit over there.
*It's so strange living in girlfriend's house.I should be living with my parents but Angel's aunt died and she's scared on her own.Her uncle pays the bills for this house so we can stay.When I'm 18 now I'll be paying bills from now on.*
*Doors ringing*
Argus - Coming,must be Dan.
I open the door and like I thought it is Dan.
Argus - Hi,come inside.
Dan - I can't, just brought a present for you.I must go now.
Argus - Hold on, is everything okay?
Dan - Yes, just a little problems.Happy birthday,pal!
Argus - Thanks,if you need any help let me know.
Dan - Sure,have a nice birthday,bye.
Argus - Good luck.
*I felt something weird in his voice.Like he's scared of something.But it's first time he is like that.Never saw him upset.Could it be that he's scared of game of deaths.No it can't be.He said he wants to fight and win.Well it's 7 days till his birthday and 8 till tournament.We both can be dragged into this mess.*
I come back to the room and we celebrate our birthday.If you think,you only live once and it can be my last one so I will fucking enjoy it.Angel lights the cake candles.
Angel - Make a wish Argus and blow them off.
Hmm..What wish should I make.I think I know.So can Angel never have to fight in the tournament.This wish would be best.
*Blows the candles*
As I blow light off the candles Angel and my parents singing happy birthday.I think I'm honestly happy now.I stop faking smile and start enjoying my birthday.
*After few hours*
I feel drunk,dizzy from alcohol.We spent such a nice day.
Mom and dad - Alright son,we're going now.
Argus - Glad you came *hic*
I lead them to the door and say goodbye.Now it's only us.
Argus - I think I'm going to bed sweetheart.
Angel - Okay,get some rest.
*After 7 days*

Day after day I continued training and I can feel massive progress.Now it's Dan birthday we are celebrating and tomorrow is the tournament.But who knows if we will be invited.