* Gathering supplies

The street is long and shops,buildings to check will take damn long.I need to be careful,someone could have already found a rifle and searching people to kill.Well time to check grocery store.

I go inside,it has empty stocks.So where do we get food in a city.Maybe it's random like weapons.Still got to check every corner for atleast to find a bullet.

I search every stock,all empty.There are other rooms,office,freezer,warehouse.I will start from office.I go inside and there is just papers,files,nothing useful.Next I check freezer.First step I take inside and it's freezing.How can I search when it's so chilly.I rush and try to find something.One thing is good about this place I can make water out of ice.For the last one I will check warehouse.I enter warehouse and it's pretty big.I search all the ailes and bays and finally see something interesting.A box.I open it and find lot of good stuff.Knife,Pistol and ammo,crackers,antidote,really don't know why would I need a damn antidote.Some water,bandages and a flashlight with backpack.

That is so good,now I have an adventage against them.I pack every stuff and think where to go next.I need to find a place to sleep either.

I walk out of grocery store and I see a couple walking,searching everything.I will hide and listen what they say.

Girl - Hey,Gwen, what would you pick to sleep in hospital or a police station?
Gwen - I mean everyone would choose hospital so it's crowded with killers.I'll pick police station.I mean they have some sort of bed even if it's wooden. Hey, Jade, do you think the same as I do?
Jade - What are you talking about?
Gwen - Police station should have guns!
Jade - Oh yeah,you're right! Let's go and check.

They went into police station.If they came from there and didn't find something I won't bother looking there.Instead I will go to a hospital,just pray no one got in yet.Police station was right here but where is the hospital.

I can't skip all the other shops just to get into hospital.First I'll explore more and I need to keep in mind I'm not alone.19 more people are in this platform.So far I seen arrogant Eric and this couple Gwen and Jade.

Where should I go next pet shop,clothing shop.Let's start with pet shop.I enter it.Nothing interesting here,pet toys,food.I mean if you're starving you can eat this food.Well nothing special here.Next is clothing shop.I'll take some clothes for myself.Something dark.I enter the shop and take the best clothes.Everything black.Now I could search for weapons maybe.I go left and right,search everywhere but no weapons.

Someone is coming,I hide in a dressing room.

Jade - Look at all these clothes I want to try these panties,okay?
Gwen - Sure I'll try new pants.
Jade - I'm going to a dressing room to change.

Oh no,if she see me I'm fucked.What do I do.I take a gun out and wait.

Gwen - You don't need a dressing room,babe.I've seen your pussy already.
Jade - Well okay but don't get too excited.

She takes her clothes off and tries those new panties

Gwen - You look so hot Jade.I want to do you right here!
Jade - I wouldn't mind at all.I see it's already hard.
Gwen - When your ass is so big of course it got hard.
Jade - You're lucky I'm already wet.

They kiss and start taking clothes from each other.

Jade - It's even bigger than the last time.
Gwen - And you pussy is more wet too.
Jade - Take me!

They start fucking.. Do I slowly crawl from here or just wait till they done.
I guess I have to wait.

*Sex sounds*

Jade - I'm near!
Gwen - Me too.
Jade - Aaaaah!

Finally they are done.

Jade - Let's dress up and go search for more supplies.
Gwen - I think this shop was already searched because it's a bit messy here.
Jade - Yeah,you are right.What about if we search grocery store next?
Gwen - Sure,sounds good.

They dress up and walk out of here.