Delicacy

Blake takes a first bite.
Blake - Yum.

Bite after bite he was having lunch from a guys chest.Blood was dripping on floor.The trail of it got even near me.I moved a little.

Blake - Hmmm!

He stopped eating and started looking around.Again continues.Takes his guts and throws them on the ground.
Starts sucking blood.

I started to feel sick and wanted to vomit but had to control myself.I have to check if this is the right pistol and shoot this hannibal.

I slowly take my weapon while he feasts on him.

*Click*

It has ammo,good.Good they turned on the light.First thing now I can see.Second someone from outside will know people are here.Maybe I don't even have to kill him.

I can't watch how he eats him.I have to stop him!

Argus - Stop!
Blake - I knew someone is watching us.I smelled your fresh meat from the start.
Argus - You're sick! Get away from this guy.
Blake - I will because I got something new to eat!
Argus - Move and I shoot.
Blake - We're not alone in this hospital. *Licks his lips*
Argus - I said do not move!
Cane - Oh,I see a new guy came here.Want to join us and eat?Or be eaten?
Argus - Both of you,don't move!
Blake - You can't shoot both of us.

Cane charges and knocks my gun out of my hand.He grabs me and with strenght crushes my back.

Argus - Aaaah!
Cane - I hold him,you use a syringe on him.
Blake - Hold, just a second.

As he wants to stick syringe into me a window breaks.A bullet runs through his chest.

Cane - Blake!

He release me and I start running.I don't turn around and with all the stamina I rush downstairs to 5 th,then 4 th and 3 rd floor.I stop at the 3 rd floor because he might have used lift and waits me at the 1 st floor.

I run looking around where to hide.I have no weapon to defend myself.I hide behind the hutch to get my stamina back.I breath deeply and again I feel pain on my neck and it's spreading through my body.Spots where the pain is biggest has dark color.It's like a disease.I will turn all black if the pain will not stop.Every time I'm angry or scared pain comes.It must be the same I had in the forest.My guess someone used a drug on me back then.So if I'm emotionial I start feeling pain.But what about my skin,half my body is dark and it's getting worse.

*Foot steps*

Cane - I know you're here.I smell your fear!

Oh no,how do I get out.

Cane - Stop hiding! You can't escape I locked all the doors!

That bastard! It must be a way..

Cane - Alright fun time is over,I need to taste you!! *haaahaahahaaa*

I hear his foot steps louder and louder.He is very near.

Cane - Got you now!

He tries to grab me but I kick him in the face and run.I climb down to 2 nd floor as I figured out a plan.I see him chasing me.He is very fast!

I run into room and look at the windows.I could feel him few steps behind me.I run towards the window and jump straight into it.I jump through it as it shatters into pieces.

I land on my butt and some shiver get into my leg.I stand up and slowly walk out of here.Cane just looks at me with psichopath stare and says nothing.

I walk into some house and lay on the ground.For a few minutes relax and crawl into bathroom to take the shivers out.I take them out and wash the wounds.

How can I survive more? Everyone tries to kill me,I need to work with someone..And still I need to find my father!

I go to the bed and lay on it..Tomorrow I'll find my Dad,I have to.