Hannibalism

I walk out of burning hotel with Luke inside.He deserved it for shooting me 5 times.Wounds still healing.

Now we're going to Cane and he will tell us where is Mind and show Argus his father.How should I kill that hannibal.Just by braking him sounds shitty.I want him to suffer and feel the worst pain.

The hospital is pretty far and I want to eat something.I used to eat insects in the forest but now it's city.Just in case I will visit few shops and maybe I can find some food.I go to obe shop,later another one.All empty,idiots took my food already.Last check will be bank.I really don't hope to find anything here but just in case.I go in,so strange to see bank like that.No security and everything.Money has no worth in this tournament.

I check the safes,cup boards,still nothing.Last chance is 2 nd floor.I go to 2 nd floor and there's a bed with food and drinks.Someone is living here.I sit and start eating and drinking.I finish all the food and drink all the water.This person will be mad when he comes.But so stupid leaving your resources here.Well I'm off now.The reaction of this person will be priceless.

Now I can pull a day or two without food.Again I'm going to hospital when it's getting dark.It's a daily routine.

I wonder into what tricks he's this time.Even if I'm invincible some poison or syringe in my veins could deal some huge damage.

Hospital is not so far away.I will piss somewhere just in case I don't have time later.I walk behind a corner and take my time to release the preasure.

Now we're ready.In some time I get near the hospital but it's already dark.Not as dark as last time but still.

I enter the hospital.Now where should he be.I search the 1 st floor but nothing.I guess he's in morgue.I go there and start looking around.He cleaned some corpses.It's more like home n...oow...

I felt something in my back as I fall down fainting.

I wake up.I can't feel my body.

Cane - Wakey,wakey!
Dark - You hannibal,what you done to me?
Cane - Don't worry my friend.I never tasted a jelly meat before.
Dark - What! You're not going to eat me!
Cane - Oh yeah I will!

I see him taking a sharp knife and coming to me.I would defend but I can't feel my body.He starts cutting me from hand.

Cane - I will taste the parts first,obviously not the middle one.If I had a daugher she could eat it.

He cuts my hand.Even if I don't feel my body still the pain is enormous.

Dark - I swear when I get out you will ask me to kill you!
Cane - Shut up will you! I'm having a feast!

He finished eating my hands,later he started to eat my legs.But he doesn't know they will grow back.

Cane - I have never tasted such a delicacy! That jelly does it's job! I will be back in hour or two to finish off you entirely.

He walks out.My parts starts growing back slowly and the new parts I can feel because drugs to not effect them.

In 2 hours my parts grows back entirely.Cane walks in.

Cane - What the fuck! How do you have your hands! And legs! Am I dreaming or you have sone super powers! I will use drugs 1 more time.

He comes to me and tries to use a syringe.I grab him by the neck and smash his head into the table.I catch his shirt when he starts falling and take drugs.I use the same syringe as he used on me while he is out.

After some time he wakes up without feeling anything.But I was feeling my body already.

Cane - You bastard! What you're going to do now!

*Evil laugh from Dark*