Human taste

The couple walks out.Now is my turn to move.I put a hoodie on my head and sneak out.Need to make my way into hospital.I wonder which way.

My instinct says north.I will trust and go there.Carefully walking north,looking around,can't see nobody.Are they already hiding?

I keep moving and thinking where my father could went.He survived first round,he's such a fighter.2 round will not be easy,everyone seems to understand the strategy.

Time passes quickly and sun has set.Still can see but not that bright as before.My instincts doesn't let me down.Before me is a hospital.A huge,like 10 houses.

I enter the hospital,it's very quiet here and little bit creepy.Smell of drugs and sick people.Every step I take it makes so much noise.It's very dark in here.I need to use a flashlight for sure.

I walk through corridors,it feels like I'm in a maze or something.Now do we go up or down.Let's start from the bottom.I climb down the stairs,walk through some doors.Pipes sizzling above me like they're full of boiling water.Why did I came here,it's so creepy.

I start to smell something disgusting.I walk into main room.It's a morgue.Smell of dead people is horrible.I just don't understand why those dead people are taken from their incubators and laying on the ground covered in blood!?

It starts to frighten me,they don't have meat on them.Like some animal ate their body.But what animal would live in a city,wolf maybe.Well I better get out of here and walk up stairs this time.

I rush from morgue,climbing stairs and now this time I choose to climb up.I walk up stairs and new corridors appear on my sight.Left or right.I will pick left.

With flashlight in my hand I turn left.Nothing here just a lift.I'll use it to get into 6 th floor.I heard best quality is in the highest floors.I enter the lift,click on the 6 th floor and wait.

*Moving up*

6 th floor - Neurology.

I look around but it's hard to understand where to go.It seems this floor has beds so I will stay here.I enter the room full of beds.I don't look much and pick 1 bed to lay on.Putting my stuff on the other bed and laying on the other one I turn off the flashlight.

It's strange,I smell something stinky.I turn on the flashlight again and start looking around while being on my bed.From 1 corner to other till my eyes catch something terrible.A man laying on the bed! His lungs are still moving but he's not reacting to anything.What do I do!? While I think I hear foot steps.Fuck! I get off the bed and get under it.

2 guys with strange outfits,like from jail or some other place.I think I remember watching tv and these outfits are used in some disorder clinic.It means they are psichopaths!

I don't move an inch and watch them.
They get to that guy who is only breathing and check him.They check his eyes,mouth,like they are doctors.

Guy - Cane,you can eat him.

Eat!?? They are hannibals! Why did I go here.. I panic but try not to move.

Cane - Blake,look a bag on the other bed.
Blake - I heard they randomly appear on the platform.Let's call it a luck.
Cane - It has food,antidote and a pistol.
Blake - Food? Disgusting!

I wonder which weapon is in the bag,empty or no.I don't remember checking them.

Blake - Well give me the bag,I'll go downstairs.
Cane - I had a human not so long ago,you should eat him.Let me grab the bag and wait you in the morgue.
Blake - Well okay.

*Cane walks out*

Oh shit,now this guy will eat him!
He takes a knife and starts cutting his body.