Last conversation

As I walk inside rocks starts falling and blocks the entrance.I have no choice but to go further.Something starts to appear.

Dark - Are these glasses broken or do I see like 10 wolfs coming towards us?
Argus - Yes..They real! Run!

I run and I see a few different paths I can take.I don't think and just choose which is closer to me.

Wolfs are closer and closer to me.I will have to use my gun.I have no choice..

First wolf attacks me.He jumps straight into my face.I take not the gun but the knife and stab him in the neck.Another one attacks and grabs my leg.One after another wolfs are jumping on me and bite me.

I start shooting into their heads.They bite some of my legs but I kill 5 wolfs.

Argus - It's not over yet.More are coming.

More wolfs are approaching my way.I can see one being very angry.He growls and attacks.He bites my hand but with my another one I stab him in the head again and again.

Again more and more coming.I stab one after another and shoot all of my bullets..All wolfs are dead but I'm all damaged and covered in wounds.

Dark - How do we fight Slender after we lost so much stamina and strenght.
Argus - Let's hide and get our powers back.

I hide between dead wolfs.I hope Slender doesn't come soon..

I lay and relax for 15 minutes.

*Footsteps*

Someone is coming.I bet it's Slender..
Footsteps are getting heavier and closer.

Slender - I sense you my friend.You got pretty far being so stubborn.I killed you and again you're alive..Come on out I know you're here..
Dark - Fine.. I'm stubborn? I just want to win..
Slender - I want to win too.That's why I kill everyone.I have to win because I have to save 1 person.If I lose that person will die..
Dark - We all have something to fight for..I must win too to save my person.
Slender - One of us will lose that person and you know it.I want to know your name.I'm Jack.
Dark - I already know your name.I have powers.I'm Dark.
Jack - I know you have some sort of powers.You are immortal to damage.But inside you are not immortal.So why is that?
Dark - I'm not the only person.I am Argus too.We are 2 humans in 1 body.I'm immortal he is not.
Jack - So that's how it works..Last time I poisoned you so you died but you were good and Deathghoul ressurected you.
Dark - Why do you even talk with me?
Jack - Look.. How cruel would it be if I just kill you without letting you say something.I want you to have your last conversation.
Dark - Who told you I will lose?
Jack - You have no stamina left.Look I have no weapons too.I took a 2 path where is something written about being eaten alive.Fucking Annaconda ate my weapons.
Dark - Well wolfs used my bullets and wasted my strenght..
Jack - Do you want to fight with only hands?
Dark - I can but I have a knife too..But fuck..It's broken..Well okay hands then..
Jack - I will try to make it quick and painless.I have to win..

Jack is charging.He comes to me so quick I don't even notice it.He punches me..My neck..My head.I can't react to defend myself.

Argus - Stop thinking about only defending..You're immortal god damn..Hit him too.
Dark - You're right..He can't kill me with hands.

I take his punches to my head but he doesn't realise I'm about to hit..I kick his feet and punch him in the guts.He doesn't feel much from my hit and starts hitting me again.

My head after the punches is dizzy..I have to land more hits to him.He takes more damage than I do.I just have to hit him few more times.

I charge and crash him into the wall.I hit him few times but he blocks every hit of mine.Do I cheat and use my last pill..I can't defeat him..Okay I will use it..

I have to make him swallow it..Just 1 hit and I make hit do it..I will do my best.

Dark - I surrender..
Jack - Good choice..I'm proud of you.

I fake my surrender and when he is relaxed I'm going to grab him.I slowly take a pill with my left hand..

I charge into him and grab his neck.I try to put a pill into his mouth but he hits me and takes a pill from my hand.

Jack puts it inside my mouth.I try to resist and spit it out.He punches my stomach several times.He puts it again and I bite his finger but he hits my neck and I swallow not only the pill but a piece of his finger too.

Jack - What does this pill do,uh?
Dark - Nothing,it's from headache..
Jack - Why did you try to put in my mouth then?
Dark - Ah forget it..I fucked up..
Jack - Was nice meeting you Argus but I have to save my mother..

He walks and takes my knife.He cuts through my body.

Jack - Now I'm going to take my poison from that snake..

He seemed happy that he won against me.He was standing in front of me smiling.Just then the best thing happened.

*Crunch*

Big wolf jump behind him and took his all head in it's mouth.Jack falls without head.

Dark - Sorry for your mother..