Unknown enemy

Chopping trees for hours and hours,while Liza digs the hole and placing branches in it.
Argus - Soon will get dark,we got to hurry up.
Liza - I'm finished,let me help you now.
Argus - Okay now we just need to carry these trees and place on hole and cut the entrance.

*After an hour*

Argus - Finally we're done,I need some rest badly.
Liza - It looks good,no one will notice anything suspicious.
Argus - Probably,at the time like this no one would notice even if sit here,because it's too dark.Well let's get into the hole and sleep.Tomorrow we need to find some water and food.
Liza - Okay let's go to sleep.

*Goes inside and blocks the entrance*

Liza - I should have made bigger hole,because now I'm on top of you.It's so embarassing.
Argus - Well now we can't change that,just don't think about anything and sleep.
This is so awkward,I'm laying in some hole and a girl is on top of me.I can even feel her knee between my legs and she moves too much.

*In the morning*

*Yawns* She is still sleeping and what the fuck! Her hand is on my crotch.
She wakes up and see's it.
Liza - I'm so sorry, I don't know how it happened.
Argus - Yes it's awkward..I have a girlfriend at home waiting for me to survive.
Liza - She's a lucky woman.

*Screaming*

Man - Help! help! somebody help me!!
Liza - We got to help him!
Argus - I think if someone is chasing him we will get in trouble too.
Liza - It's a chance to get a team member,maybe he's only hurt.
Argus - Okay let's check.

We get out of the shelter and see a man with a wound on his chest,leaning his back to a tree.

Argus - Hey,we want to help you.Is someone chasing you?
Man - They tried to kill me but I ran away,I think they are few hours from here but they will come for me.I saw lots of water and took it from them.One of group members saw me and threw his knife and got my chest ripped.Now it's bleeding.
Argus - Alright we need to cover the wound and run away from here so they don't find us.
Argus - Liza, can you pick a branch and find some webs in the forest and herbs with white top?
Liza - Sure,if it will help.
Argus - Okay,what's your name?
Man - I'm David,what about you?
Argus - My name is Argus,so when Liza brings webs and herb we will heal you and you can join us.
David - I would love to.

*After few minutes*

Liza - I got what you asked.Here take it.
Argus - Okay David, I will put herb on your wound it will hurt now a little,be a man.
David - Aaaahhhh!
Argus - Okay and now the webs to stop the bleeding.Here you go,like new.
David - Thanks man.
Argus - So you said you got water right?
David - Yes, here in my backpack.
Argus - Good,1 thing out of way but still we need to find where the water source is and find some food.
Liza - Let's hunt some rabbit, you showed me before they exist here in this platform.
Argus - Okay,let's drink some water and see if we can find some prey.

*Walking and searching for animals*

David - Over there,you see?
Argus - A squirrel,how the fuck we going to catch her.
Liza - By shooting her.
Argus - Someone will hear us.But I guess we have to risk.
David - Let me, I'm good at shooting.

*Shoots*

*Squirrel falls from tree*

David - But we're not going to eat it raw,we need to cook it.
Argus - Yes,we need dry grass and branches and some rocks.
David - Okay let me get the branches you get other stuff.

*After few minutes*

Argus - Alright let's cook this son of a bitch,I'm starving.
Liza - Let me set the fire,when I was a kid I used to do it.

*Liza sets the fire*

We cook it and later start eating it.

Argus - Now our plan is to find a river and build a new shelter.So lets get moving.

A group of people - Hold on! If you move we will blast your heads off!