Last breath

I'm falling, is this the end?
*Splash*

After hitting the water I hear someone running near.

Maggie - Argus! Wait,I'll save you!

I'm shot and tired,can't swim in this condition.I start drawning but Maggie grabs me and drags me to shore.

Maggie - You told me to wait here so I waited,I see Mind shot you,where is he now?
Argus - He killed Simon and tried to kill me too.He's at the top.
Maggie - We need to heal your wounds or you will bleed.
Argus - Take my clothes and tie my wound with them.

She undresses me leaving me with pants and ties my wounds with ripped shirt.

Maggie - I think we're good to go.Let me help you stand up.
Argus - Okay,let's get out of here till that bastard comes.
*Gun shot*

I could feel the wind of a bullet.I look at the Maggie and her 1 eyeball falls on the ground and she drops dead.

Argus - No!

I start to panic.I grab a gun from Maggie's corpse and start running into forest.I could barely run but with a help of adrenaline I rush forward without looking back.Mind will look for me,so I need to find a place to hide.Step after step my legs can't take it anymore.I fall on the ground.At least I need to lay behind the fallen tree,maybe no one will notice me.I lay and take my gun out so I be ready if someone attacks me.

Everyone who was with me dies..David,Liza,Maggie and other people.I'm like a curse.Atleast Simon got what he deserves.So unhuman,I wanted to kill him myself but Mind killed him for me.Now he wants to kill me too but I got to kill him first.He's the one who's responsable for everything and deserves to die.
I'm wondering how more people should die till this round is over,it must be few or less.

*Crack*

Mind - Here you are!

He pulls me out holding my hair,I try to aim but he knocks my gun out of my hand.

Mind - You really think you could escape? I will torture you for being such a waste of my time!

He was really pissed and his voice was like beast's.He pulls me up by the tree while holding me with left hand by my neck and starts punching me with his right arm.

Mind - Take this and this,and this!!

He keeps punching my stomach till I start spitting blood.

Mind - You had your 2 friends and they died.I had my team and they are dead and it's only because of you! Now all that's left is you and me and soon it will be just me!

He let go of me and I fall down on my knees.He kicks few times to my head and I scream out of pain.

Mind - Look what I brought,your favorite weapon from beggining..A hatchet. I will chop your head off and make a nice statue from it.If I win I will show it to your friends or siblings. *Laughs*

I can't defend myself..I'm all damaged..

Mind - It's time to say farewell..

He swings his axe and aims at my head!
Mind - Aaaaaah!!!

*Wind blows*

Everything turns black..

A hall!?