Dark inside

I open my eyes and I'm on the ground in a forest.Simon is sharpening his knife and Maggie is cooking rabbit.

Maggie - Oh you woke up.Sorry but..I would give you some food too but Simon will get angry.

I don't say anything,I'm broken from what I have seen.I couldn't save her..I promised her and I fucked up.I'm not allowed to live.If only I didn't kick that guy from cave nothing would have happened.I will never forgive myself..What is this pain in my neck,same spot where it hurted when I fell in the forest while I was training.That day I saw something and fainted,could it be someone bit me or used a syringe.This spot is dark like dead skin,it's not good.It hurts and feels like extending.The strangest thing that the more I think about killing Simon and cutting him in half for what he did the more neck hurts.It's like someone wants to take over me from inside.

Simon - You,get up,I have to give you some food or you will die.Mind wouldn't be happy if it happened.
Argus - I will not eat..
Simon - Well Maggie you heard him,if he dies we will tell he didn't want to eat.
Maggie - I guess so,Let's eat it and go to Mind,he must be waiting.

They eat the rabbit,I don't want to eat,I don't deserve food.I can survive without food for few days but I have to get a chance to kill them or run away.If I run away I will still come back and kill them all.From the start I feared to kill but what they done killing them is just a normal act.

Simon - Okay,let's move.Mind should still be there.

I stand up without strenght in me but I got to move with them.It's only way to take revenge for Liza's and David's death.We walk in the forest,later we get out and walk by some path.

Simon - look Maggie,easy target.

We saw a girl pissing near the tree.I felt bad for her.She came here at the worst time.Simon is a beast and can do bad things to her.

Argus - Run!

Girl sees us and pulls her pants up and starts running.

Simon - You dick!

He pulls out a sniper and aims.
Simon - Got you now!
*Shoots*
Simon - Right at the top!

Again he killed another innocent girl without hessitation.
Simon - Let's see what did she have with her.
We move to her corpse.
Maggie - Oh she got water,it will be useful for us.
Simon - Only knife as a weapon,how did she survive that long.Let's take water and a knife and continue.

A girl was only 18 or 19,she looked very young but bullet got through her eye so it's hard to understand.All face is covered in blood.How more dead people will I have to see.

*After a long walk*

Simon - We should be near.

We finally come.Mind is sitting and playing with his knife.

Mind - At last..Look what you brought me.I hope you will be usefull.I need you to build me something good to survive these days.I think there must be only 15-20 people alive.Just a day or two and first round will be over.
Mind - I want you to work with me,join and we will survive till 1 on 1 rounds.

In my mind was only revenge but I thought about plan.If I make them trust me I can take a gun and kill them.

Simon - This dickhead in our team,fuck no! He will betray us any chance he get.
Maggie - I agree,he can try to kill us.
Mind - He would die if he try and he is smart enough to understand that.
Mind - So what will it be? Anyway what's your name.
Argus - I agree to work with you till 1 on 1 rounds,if we meet there I will kill you.My name is Argus.
Mind - I understand,but 1 on 1 you have no chance to kill me.You need to learn get rid of fear and start killing.How can you survive without killing.
Argus - I have my own reasons,now cut my rope,how will I help being tied up.
Simon - You better be still and work nicely.

Maggie cuts my rope.I have to work with them till I get the chance to get away.

Mind - Okay,Argus,sorry but we can't give you a gun yet.I want you to find a good place to build a shelter.So let's not waste our time and move.

I have my plan already set as we start moving.