* Innocent pleasure

I put Eric's finger in a pocket and start walking to the tower.Which girl will be there.Beautiful one or ugly.Doesn't matter actually because both will die either way.

*After long walk*

Tower..I miss this place.I reborned here.No one was shooting from above so I guess no one is on top.I climb up all the way up.Slowly walk in.A girl is sleeping with just panties!How do I know if it's the ugly one or no..Her face is not facing me..From the nice body I guess it's Ugly.Let's see her name.Vannesa..atleast her name is cool..

I sneak behind her so she doesn't hear me.What do I do now? I kind of want to see her without clothes..

Argus - Do not think about it!
Dark - I will not fuck her..Just for curiosity I want to see more..
Argus - Well I can allow that.. But I will not look..
Dark - You can't..My eyes..Your eyes..Your dick is my dick..
Argus - Okay just don't do anything more than look.

I walk very close to her.She's sleeping very hard.I lay behind her and start admiring her beautiful body.Let's get this to another level.I slowly slide her panties down.She's not even moving..Like dead..That ass is soooo good.I start touching it and pugging.

Dark - Damn you Argus I can't control myself anymore..Just look at her body! I want more..I'm shutting you.

I start to pug it harder.Vannesa moaned even while sleeping.She turns a bit but does not wake up.Now her back is facing ground and her vagina is facing me.I want to touch it..I put my fingers on it and rub a little.I wonder how it tastes..I lean in front of her pussy and start licking..Faster and faster..She moaned very loud and woke up.

Vannesa - What the fuck!?
Dark - Oh sorry just eating..

She kicks my head with her feet.Picks her clothes and covers her naked body.

Vannesa - Get away from me!
Dark - You looked like you need some pleasure when your face is like that.
Vannesa - What do you want?
Dark - I need this tower and a sniper.
Vannesa - I'm not giving you a rifle!
Dark - I'm not asking.You will!

She dresses up and looks at me with angry face.

Vannesa - I'm not giving you a rifle.

She takes it from the ground and aims at me.

Dark - Now you gone too far! I gave you a pleasure and you want to kill me..Not nice of you..
Vannesa - You didn't ask me and did it yourself!

She puts her rifle down

Vannesa - So you want to make me pleasure?
Dark - Yes but first make pleasure.
Vannesa - How?
Dark - Give me a blowjob.

I come closer to her.

Vannesa - Okay take it out.

I start pulling my pants down.

Dark - No.

I kick her in the chest and she falls from tower.I see her body splash on the ground.

Dark - Pathetic!