What's next?

Room,bright lights,everything is tidy.
It means I'm alive.But how..

Argus - 64 people survives.60 from platforms and 4 brought back who fought well.
Dark - You can talk? I mean I'm happy I'm top 4 best fighter.
Argus - I can talk and you can't shut me anymore.
Dark - Oh well..Atleast we're alive..
Argus - What you did there was wrong.You tortured and killed people..
Dark - It's because of Aurora! I loved her and Lesley killed her.I had to kill to calm down.
Argus - You fucked her with my body.It means I fucked her..I feel guilty cheating on my love Angel..
Dark - Don't blame yourself.I did it not you.
Argus - Our minds are separate now because we died.I only stuck in you with my body not my soul.
Dark - Wait all items I had are here.

I check my all of my pockets.I take my clothes off and search every corner of them.

Dark - We had antidote! How the fuck..We could survive normally.
Argus - Slender would find other way to kill us.He is insanely strong.
Dark - Can we even get out of here..

I check the doors.It's not locked.I walk out and no one is out there.I'm all alone.

*Poster on the wall*

You have a free week.Everything you see is yours.Feel free to enjoy.Last day of the week you will see all the survivors names on the wall.

Dark - So we are alone..Free week.Yes! Food..Shower..Finally!
Argus - I can't wait to see who survived.

I first go to shower.Brush off my bad soul and relax.Then I eat some food.Get some drink and lay on the bed for half an hour.Let's go out and see what more can we see.

Firstly I come across a room with open walls.Fresh air..It's for smokers..It has a barrier so you can't suicide.

Next is a gym.I have a week to train.Not much but we can learn a lot in that time.

And the last room is swimming pool.I guess it's good for stamina.I will make use of it too.But for today I will lay on bed and relax.I need some rest.

I go to bed and relax all day.Later I go to sleep.

Next morning.

I wake up and start the day with a meal.Later I shower myself and go to gym for training.Lastly some swimming.It's a routine for all week.

*Last day*

We been training all week long.I feel so strong even it's only a week.

Argus - Let's go check the names who survived.

We walk out of the room.Big screen on the wall with 64 names.

Dark - Let's see how many do we know.Lesley,Eric,Jack.
Argus - Look who survived,Cane!
Dark - It means he was eating himself.What a sick fuck.
Argus - Dan survived! Yes! I knew he was alive.
Dark - It shows who we're going to fight.Bruno.Never heard of him but his name is already says he is strong.
Argus - Lesley against Eric.Jack against some Tom.
Dark - After it only 32,then 16,then 8,4 and 2.Just 5 fights more.

1 hour till the start.I come back to my room and fill my stomach with food.

This is it.1 vs 1 starts.No more 3 rd person ambushes.Just me and my opponent.

3..2..1..