* Innocent couple

It is time for more dead people.Butcher can't wait for other flesh.This time we will work my way.

Dark - So are you ready for the hunt,Butcher!?
Butcher - Yes!
Dark - Let's go then!

We go outside to search for a next target.

Dark - So look,Butcher! I will go on top and see if anyone is walking.I will be scout.If you see anyone you will throw axe in the air.If I see I will do the same.Just always remember to watch me.
Butcher - Ookay, let's do it!

I climb on top of a building.Butcher is walking in the streets.I can see all the streets from here.Sad I don't have a rifle.I wait at the top and look for someone to kill.Butcher is counting cars.Oh for fuck sake.Why does he do that..

Oh shit.Here it is.I can see shadows.From corner appears to people.Gwen and Jade,always together.2 birds with 1 shot.I throw axe to air so Butcher could see me.Idiot doesn't look.I keep throwing it until he see's me.Gwen and Jade walk into some house.Good,they can't escape from there.I climb down and Butcher runs here too.

Dark - They went there.Follow me.
Butcher - Uuu..Chop...

We enter the same house they went.We go upstairs and what do we see.Gwen is fucking Jade in the ass.Do we wait or just grab them like that..

Butcher - Pussy!!
Dark - You haven't seen it yet? When we grab them you can touch it and see from closer.
Butcher - Yes!
Dark - How do we grab both at the same time.Oh yes.Right when they feel orgasm we go in and lock them.You grab the man with your chains I grab the girl and knock her out.
Butcher - Nice plan!!
Dark - Be more quiet..
Butcher - Okay..

They keep fucking.Let's wait for their orgasm.Here it is.

Dark - Now!

Butcher goes inside and throws his chain and pulls.He gets the Gwen with spikes.I run and hit the Jade really hard into head.She faints.

Gwen - Nooo! Jade! What is going on here!!! ARRRRHHH!!

Butcher pulls the chain and I grab the girl and hold her in my arms.We both go home with our target's in our hands.Finally home.We lock them.I spread the girl legs so Butcher can examine what he wanted.

Jade wakes up.They are both naked.

Jade - Aahh! What is this?
Gwen - It's going to be okay babe! Don't worry.
Dark - It's not going to be okay.
Gwen - Don't listen to him...
Butcher - Pussy!!

Butcher comes close to Jade.He gently touch her vagina.

Gwen - Don't touch her!

Butcher throws his axe into Gwen's head.It stucks into his forehead and he starts bleeding.His eyes still moving but he is clearly going to die any minute.

Jade - Gwen!! NOOO!

Jade keeps shouting..Butcher continues touching her vagina.

Dark - Butcher you need to go inside her.That's how it works.
Butcher - Oh..Okay!

He goes inside her vagina with his straight arm.

Dark - Omg not with your arm..With your thing..

He takes his knife and goes inside her vagina with it.He goes in and out.Blood is spreading everywhere.He cuts her pussy with a knife..

Dark - I meant with your cock.. It's too late now.You cut it in pieces.
Butcher - Oh my..Sorry..

He grabs his axe and starts chopping both of them.

Dark - I need some fresh air.You can continue what you're doing.

Even my dark soul after Aurora's death can't take such a view.I fucking loved her.Of course some bitch had to kill her.This killing is not helping me learn how to torture.I need Lesley to learn.I need her head!