Naked woman

I walk with a map in my hands.My destination is tower.I will climb up there and all the city will be before my eyes.It's the best place for defending,shooting with sniper and observing your opponents.So that's where I'm going now.In a map it shows that tower is about mile from here.Just all the way to east and then little bit north.

As I expected this journey will not be easy.Some girl over shop punching someone.She's being rude and clumsy.She keeps hitting that guy or a girl,it's too far to see but clearly she doesn't resist being bad.I can hear her swearing and shouting.Is she stupid? Someone will hear and come.I just take other street to walk.Don't want any troubles today,I'm exhausted from past fights.

I take other path and and still it's not safe either..Again it's that couple Gwen and Jade.Taking stuff from every shop they see.I guess I have to take even further path.I take this path and walk.Nothing suspicious,pretty quiet just a little wind blowing.

I was wrong about this path either.I'm  dreaming or is that a naked woman.She clearly has no clothes on her.Just a few tattoos and pretty good body.It seems she works out often.I have no choice but to risk and go this way.I can't skip every possible path.

As I walk across the street she notice me.

Woman - Hello..
Argus - Hi.
Woman - Where are you going?
Argus - Can I not say?
Woman - I want to know,be gentle and say.
Argus - I don't have a purpose or any need to tell you.
Woman - Not being nice for a woman like me?
Argus - I don't know you.
Woman - Just know me as a pretty girl who's beauty are flawless.
Argus - Why don't you dress up?
Woman - Men can't resist me like that.
Argus - Taking adventage of men being kids who can't control their dicks,nice plan.
Woman - They get Ere..
Argus - I know what you're trying to say.They can't fight when they get horny.
Woman - Yes.Why are you not horny?
Argus - I once was and it was a mistake,almost cheated on my love with a girl from the tournament.
Woman - So you have a purpose to fight.I do have a purpose too.My kids are waiting for me at home.
Argus - Mother with a naked body.Kids wouldn't be happy.
Woman - It's a strategy that works fine so far.If someone tries to touch me I shoot them.I'm not scared to use a gun.I will live to protect my children.
Argus - So nice to meet a person who has a purpose.I'm a coward,I don't kill,just run and hide to survive.
Woman - I respect your choice but you will have if you want to survive.
Argus - I know..Well I got to go.I hope you survive.
Woman - Good luck on your journey.

That went pretty well.As a naked woman she was nice and calm.I'm surprised she let me go just like that.

I continue my mission to get into tower.I'm just a few minutes from tower as I start seeing it from far away.

I finally come,no buildings around just a long,long tower.I enter it and start climbing.Step after step I go up.In a half way my feet got tired and no lift for easier way to go up.I relax a bit and continue.

I'm at the top.From here I can see all the buildings,if I had a sniper I could see people too.I wonder what's this room for.It's locked.I kick the door and enter.A lot of boxes inside.I will check all of them.I take box after box and 1 was heavy.I open it and it's a Rifle.No bullets but will be fine for scouting.

I take the rifle,go near the window and start observing.