On the roof

I'm outside.Wondering about Aurora.I see a girl stealing something.Do I call Butcher for help or can I handle myself.I will try alone.It's Sophie and I know she won't be a problem to deal with.I sneak behind her.

Sophie - I know you're behind me.
Dark - Well well,nice to meet you again.
Sophie - I would lie if I say I miss you.
Dark - Today is the day you or me dies.Barrier is getting very small and tomorrow might be round over.
Sophie - If someone dies it's going to be you.I have a shotgun
Dark - Oh,shotgun you say.
Sophie - Let's not waste my time.
Dark - You will just use bullets..I won't die from gun.
Sophie - My bullets are toxic!

I understand it's a big trouble if she have toxic bullets.I won't heal from that.I stand back and hide against car.

Sophie - Pussy!
Dark - Butcher!!

He might hear me and come.

Sophie - Butcher? What the fuck is that?
Dark - You will see.

Butcher doesn't come out.He is too busy chopping them.

Sophie - I don't have all day.

She starts shooting.Car glass shatters.I need other obstacle to hide.I have to distract her..I throw my knife into her.She dodges but while she does that I ran away.Now I'm behind wall.She will chase me..I bet.

I jump over some green fence.She follows me and shoots.She keeps shooting.1 bullet gets into my feet.Fuck..I won't heal this spot.I can't run anymore.Where is Butcher when I need him.I still run even of it hurts.Sophie keeps following me.I enter a house and run upstairs.I have to get on the roof and pray Butcher shows up.

I climb on the roof and hide behind some pipes.Sophie shows up.Now I'm fucked.I have to fight her even if my body won't heal.I might survive with 5 others if not many left.Last time I survived last second.

Sophie - It's over..

She shoots the pipes just where I am.

Sophie - Come out.I won't hurt you.

I have no choice but pretend I'm surrendering and attack her.

Dark - Okay I surre..

That bitch shoots straight into my leg.Now I can't move at all.

Dark - What the hell! I surrender!
Sophie - Was it fun killing people? That head on the clock is your job?
Dark - Ha ha ha...Butcher my friend..

Butcher comes on the roof

Butcher - Bad girl!
Dark - Now you jump or you will feel the most painful death in the entire life.
Sophie - Don't make me laugh.

She aims at my head.

*Shot*

Sophie falls from the roof.Her body splashes like cake.She was shot by sniper.I bet it's Lesley again..

Dark - Butcher,hide!

Sniper hits butcher's metal cable.I crawl out of here.

Dark - Pfuuu... We escaped but it was close..
Butcher - Chop chop girl?
Dark - Let's wait here till dark.Sniper could wait for us.
Butcher - Okay!

We sit till the sky gets dark.