Chapter Seven: Paranormal Dreams and Discovery {Part 2}

Toushiro was making his way to his office when Byakuya Kuchiki made a unexpected appearance on the young captain. Toushiro literally jumped into the air with a yelp of surprise like a frightened kitten.

"Captain Kuchiki? You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Apologies Captain Hitsugaya, I need to speak with you on this matter. I believe you may know it well."

"About?"

While the two captains made their way to the 10th Squad barracks, Captain Kuchiki, quietly, explained to Toushiro what was bothering him for the past week. To say it was a surprise was an understatement. He was bewildered that Byakuya was having these weird dreams too and they have a weird giant orb just floating there as if watching them.

"It certainly feels that the orbs are either trying to tell us something or just watching," Toushiro said after a moment of contemplation. 

"It is unusual and it cannot be a coincidence that we both had the same dream at the same time."

"Maybe my third seat knows a thing or two about this."

"Does he have the same symptoms?"

"Not that I know of, but he is an expert on mythology as he once told me."

As they arrived, Yuu Kanavaugh was training in the yard of a few swordsman techniques he came up with. Toushiro was praising him secretly in his head that Yuu was training very diligently. Captain Kuchiki was also impressed with the third seat's skill with a sword. Yuu sensed them and looked up to the two captains. He gave a respectful bow.

"Yuu, there is another matter we would like to discuss with you," Toushiro said. 

"I'll be right up immediately!"

Yuu quickly and efficiently gathered his things and flashed stepped after them to Toushiro's office.

"You would like to know about Norse mythology. Well there are many things about it, especially there are many gods. Almost as numerous as yours here in Japan."

"We just want to know where that beast came from that Ichigo described months earlier."

Yuu went silent for a few moments. "In Norse mythology, there is a serpent that is said to be able to wrap it's whole body around the world and eat it's tail. He is known as the World Serpent or Midgard Serpent, Jörmungandr. "

"Is that what the beast is?"

"Unfortunately, Captain, it is not but only a cousin to the World Serpent. However, it is longer and much more bigger than what Ichigo Kurosaki has seen. That was only it's miniature form so it could travel to here."

Toushiro was astounded once more. That was it miniature form? Then how much bigger can it be?

"Do you know it's name?"

"It goes by a very ancient and long name. No one knows the language anymore, but it's name is Nakrosilvamskicerbo. See? It's a mouthful but I'll give you the short version, Celestial Wolf-Serpent."

"That's not any shorter," Captain Kuchiki said.

Yuu chuckled. "No I suppose not."

"What about the shadow tiger?"

"That belongs somewhere else not of this world, so I don't know any myths behind it."

In other words, it belongs where you belong, Toushiro thought. Somewhere where there are people like you, almost like a god but not a god.

"What about mythological dreams?" Toushiro questioned.

Yuu gave him a meaningful look. 

He knows about the dreams already? Toushiro thought.

"What kind of dreams? I never heard them of being mythological."

"Maybe not mythological but it has something that can be of mythology."

"Like it has the world serpent in it? Or something else?"

"Our dreams are different but they consist of one thing in common, a giant orb that seems to be controlling it all."

"Well I can tell you that you two are not the only ones experiencing this dream."

"We're not?" Captain Kuchiki said.

"No. Another with double sickle weapons has dreams of death and another that you both know well is experience cataclysmic flames of Armageddon."

"What? Why are you speaking in riddles?"

"Because that's how you will find your answer. Oh, and those orbs are called Mystic Ele Orbs. There is more than the ones you're all experiencing right now."

Yuu outstretched his hand and a bright light appeared above his palm. It grew slightly bigger before solidifying into a orb just like in their dreams. This one is golden with white swirls of light dancing in it's surface.

"This is the Mystic Ele Orb, Heaven's Light. Sunlight is almost like it but that one is white with golden swirls. You will soon be able to do the same and very much more. For now, find the other two and I shall give you more answers to your questions."

With that, Yuu Kanavagh disappeared in a flash of light similar to the orbs and was gone.

Toushiro and Byakuya sat there in a stunned silence before the younger sighed and groaned with irritation. More riddles, more questions, more unknown nonsense! How much more can he take before he starts threatening for the answers?! And who are the other two in this predicament just like them?

"Did I tell too much?"

"No, but I advise to tell no more until the other two are found."

"What about their abilities?"

"Tell nothing until they experience it for themselves. This is your task to show you are ready for my position, Validamon. Don't ruin it."

He sighed. "Yes, father. I'll do as you request."

  Nakrosilvamskicerbo-- (Na-kr-O-sil-vam-ski-cer-bo)

Validamon-- (Val-E-dae-mon)

Hope you like this chapter and the answer to that pop quiz will be answered soon! ^_^