Chapter Two: The Mysterious Message

After a few weeks passed into a month, Toushiro finds that the new recruit is more trustable than he at first thought. The boy kept to his words of not being a disappointment and has helped with the captain's paperwork, the finances of Squad 10, and has gotten Rangiku into helping more of training the other soul reapers in swordsmanship. Toushiro could finally relax more and his usual headaches have reduced.
Yuu himself was also very happy with the things he is doing. He has never been this much active in his entire life. Finally, he had a purpose in life and was actually enjoying it much more than he probably should but he didn't care. Though it was hard. To be around Toushiro and the others without revealing who he truly is. Especially the young ice captain. Yuu knew that the captain questioned himself as to why they almost looked alike but he couldn't answer him. It would be a shock that the captain couldn't handle and he didn't want to cause the former much trouble.
"Yuu!" a voice called from below his sitting spot in a tree.
It was Rangiku and she looked more serious than he remembered.
"There is a meeting of the captains and lieutenants happening. Captain wants you to look after the squad while he is away for a couple hours."
"Yes ma'am," Yuu respond with a salute before leaping off into the direction of the other squad members.

Toushiro, Rangiku, and the other captains and lieutenants were attending the assigned meeting. To their surprise, Ichigo Kurosaki also appeared along with his son, Kazui Kurosaki. Kazui gave a small wave to Toushiro, who gave a small nod back to the young one.

When Kazui was first shown the Soul Society, he immediately ran in the direction of Squad 10, according to Ichigo. Kazui himself didn't know why either he just ran in a random direction. When he appeared at the doors of Squad 10, Toushiro was going to go deliver a few documents to Squad 6 before he was almost ran over by the boy. That was also Toushiro's first meeting with Kazui, who resembled Orihime and Ichigo a lot in his eyes. After talking for a few minutes, the both of them connected with each other quite quickly. Toushiro even showed the boy around before they met up with Ichigo at Squad 1 barracks. Ichigo reprimanded his son to not run off so suddenly and almost giving him a heart attack. Toushiro was able to save him and said he will watch over the boy the next time they arrive for a visit.
Now here they are again but on different circumstances.
Shunsui Kyoraku was the first to speak.
"I have called a meeting of captains and lieutenants on behalf of Ichigo Kurosaki, who I believe has a critical report to tell us."
"Yes. It was a month ago to be exact. I wasn't sure back then so I waited to see if it would happen again. It did, unfortunately. I saw a giant black circle in the sky and something came out of it. Me and Kazui could see it but no one else could."
"Could you describe it?" Ise asked and has a pen and parchment ready.
"It was very big," Kazui started out. "It was also very long, but we both saw three heads attached to it's body as it slowly descended from the sky and into one of giant lakes not far from our house."
"Three heads?"
"Yes, they were shaped like wolf heads though. The end of it was a fishtail."
"I have never heard of such a beast," the captain of Squad 12 commented to himself.
"Do you think you can find something on it?" Shunsui asked him.
"Sounds mythological if you ask me, but I may find something."
"Is that all you saw, Kurosaki?" Toushiro said.
"No, another being also came out. It was human shaped but I couldn't see their face."
"Did you notice anything else?"
"I believe the person was actually almost about your height."
Toushiro stiffened with a start. The only person who appeared a month ago and was almost the same height as him is Yuu Hajime Kavanagh. But why would he be coming out of a hole in the sky?
"But Father, didn't that person also have long hair?"
"Yes, but it was ridiculously long. Even I would feel my neck snapping under all that hair."
Now that didn't sound like Yuu but he is still going to be a suspect in Toushiro's eyes after this. Something didn't add up with Yuu's sudden appearance. Now Toushiro realize some of the feeling he felt when around him. There was this emptiness that seems to draw you to him like a fly to a venus fly trap, but in that emptiness wasn't darkness but something more...ancient.
The captains meeting was soon dismissed and Ichigo, along with his son, went back to the world of the living. They promised to keep a lookout for anyone or anything out of the ordinary.
Toushiro himself went back to his Squad quickly with Rangiku following close behind.

A young boy walked into a room, the office.
A small piece of paper was on the desk.
It looked and smelled ancient.
He noticed.
Mysterious words written on the message read:
"Varlior Das Carvoki Belimor Sham, Toushiiko Himoco Eiji Hitsumayasha"
The boy gave a start and yelp as he fell into the abyss.

The words to the letter will be explained very soon! ^_^

Also to let everyone know this is my second fanfiction for Toushiro. The first one is one of my first stories so it needs a lot of editing and stuff but you are welcome to check it out on my quotev account under Nightmaric Reaper. Until next time!

(Just realized I already said this in Chapter ONE! My mind is going out! Lol)