Chapter Five: Looming Shadow and Light

In another plane, realm, and time, a person was watching through a black ringed mirror glass of another realm. One where death is the ultimate ruler, people with the ability to purify souls with weird magical swords. The person clouded by darkness watched one soul in particular.

The next Heavenly Angel of the realms.

Surprisingly, they already know how to control moonlight.

'Which means an easy catch,' the person thought with a sinister smile.

Without a way to cleanse darkness on their own, they can be easily captured. However, they need to be in perfect condition which means more powerful.

"Soon, angel, you will help me in my goal," the person said into the seemingly empty room.

A sinister laugh soon rang throughout the palace, shadow creatures alike shrieking and growling after it.

In another place, realm and time, a person was looking after the same person. Through a golden, intricately carved mirror glass, the Heavenly Angel was in his office working hard as usual. Unaware of anything around him, for now. The person of light and virtue could not help but worry. He was assigned to watch over them, but fortunately another person made it to the other realm and is keeping watch of the angel and ensuring they were safe. Already the person of darkness and making their move on them with that shadow tiger.

"Lets just hope the fates are merciful," the light person said into the empty golden room.

In the void of stars and darkness. Time is non-existent, still. A person with the complexion of the darkest nights, hair longer than the light year it takes for Alpha Centauri's light to reach Earth, eyes wide and wise and filled with colors, and with a voice of something more bewitching than a siren's song.

"Fates are turning...

Forming...

Solidifying...

Awaken element of the coldest winters,

Awaken element of the highest and mightiest tides,

Awaken element of the fiercest speed.

Your master is ready.

Awaken element of the brightest flames.

Awaken element of the brightest light.

Your master is ready.

Awaken element of Mother Nature's heart.

Your master is ready.

Awaken element of the deadliest forces.

Your master is ready.

Awaken...

Awaken...

Awaken...

Orbs of saviors and protectors.

Go on a journey of wonder and find your place.

Guide these men on a path of glory and war.

It's time for fate's prophecy.

Arise, Guardians of the Realms."

Then everything went dark.

Various visions and dreams.

One dreams of a vicious storm of lightning, tides and ice.

One dreams of a fiery cataclysm of a town.

One dreams of a peaceful forest.

And one dreams of death reigning supreme.

Each one holds a orb.

The orbs are now awakening....

Which orb do you think is going to which person? Leave your comments and answers! See you next time!