Moments (Erik Killmonger, T'Challa, and M'Baku)

Start from the beginning

He turns you around and undo his belt before pulling himself out. He grabs a condom from the draw (don't ask) and slips it on before pushing in. You moan making the two look over and see you're bent over the island, M'Baku kissing your neck.

"Really?!" Erik snaps.

You roll your eyes before moaning as M'Baku gives hard, slow thrusts. He's filling you perfectly and he's kissing on your neck.

"M'Baku!"

"Yes?"

You moan, head back as he holds your neck and thrusts. He loves how tight you are. Erik and T'Challa watch as M'Baku fucks you.

"You look like you can use some help."

T'Challa looks at Erik who drops to his knees and pulls his pants down before deepthroating him. M'Baku chuckles as he sees them.

"Look what we caused."

You look over and chuckle before moaning.

"Babe...please..."

He pulls out before picking you up and carrying you to the couch where he sits down next to T'Challa. You straddle his lap before he hugs you and begins thrusting into you.

Erik pulls off T'Challa and licks his lips.

"She's mine next."

"Whatever," M'Baku says before you kiss him, silencing him.

Erik chuckles.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
You lay in bed, just in a bra and panty set, when Erik enters. It's Wednesday and T'Challa and M'Baku are at work. Erik is off. He walks over to you and presses himself to your back.

"Erik..."

"Yes?"

"What..."

"I'm about to fuck this pretty pussy. Don't mind me."

You laugh as he removes your underwear before sliding in. You moan as he kisses your neck.

"Keep reading babe."

"I...I can't."

He chuckles as he kisses you again before grabbing your neck and kissing your temple as he thrusts. You moan as he fucks you hard.

"You like that?"

"Y-Y-Yes!"

"I know. T'Challa and M'Baku are too gentle."

You moan.

"You like when I do this?"

He gives a hard snap of his hips and you moan before clawing the bed.

"Don't run from this dick baby."

You moan as he smirks and kisses you before pushing you down, raising your hips, and begins punishing thrusts that make you curse loudly.

Erik smirks:

He loves Wednesday's evenings.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
T'Challa doesn't want to be at this event and you can tell. You motion for him to follow you. He follows after you. You drag him into an empty study, lock the door and kiss him.

"Babe...we are..."

"You need some encouragement. Let me help."

T'Challa bites his lip before you smirk. He pulls your dress up as you undo his belt and pull him out. You pull a condom from your dress and he blinks.

 You pull a condom from your dress and he blinks

"You've been around Erik too long."

You chuckle as you put it on him and he picks you up. You kiss him as he pushes in. He moans at your tightness and heat.

He begins to thrust and you hug him as he holds you, bouncing you on his cock. He kisses you before walking to the desk and pressing you against it. He begins to roughly fuck you. He grabs your neck and you moan softly.

T'Challa leans forward and kisses you before he feels himself getting close. He goes harder and you curse.

"Fuck!"

He rubs your clit as you cum and he follows.

You two catch your breath before cleaning up and redressing.

"You're spending too much time with Erik."

You chuckle.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
You lay between your boyfriends, taking a hit from the blunt. Erik has his head on your butt and smirks as M'Baku rolls his eyes.

"T'Challa asleep?"

M'Baku looks over at the third man and nods. T'Challa is snoring softly, holding your hand.

"He can't hang for shit."

"Erik he's the president of our class, works, and volunteers. Not to mention all the Prince duties he has to do being the prince of Wakanda. Let him sleep," M'Baku gently chides.

You chuckle as Erik pouts before smiling as M'Baku kisses your forehead.

"Pass that blunt."

You hand it to M'Baku who takes a hit before handing it to Erik. You yawn before dozing off. M'Baku smiles.

"I won't lie I'm ready to fall asleep."

"None of you can—" Erik yawns. "Hang. Fuck it."

M'Baku chuckles as he relaxes in the bed and Erik does the same.

Soon soft snores fill the room as the LoFi playlist plays.