Chapter 25 - sunny days

Luke and You had invited the boys over for a barbecue and a sunny day out since as you guys had the best back garden with a beautiful pool and so much space. Luke was ready and preparing in the garden for lunch and the boys where going to be here like any second and you where rushing and weren't even changed "babe stop just stop go change I've got everything handled." Luke says and makes you realise how much you love him and how much he cares for you "I love you." You reply as you rush upstairs to change as he shouts " I love your too."
You finally come down to 4 boys at the end of your staircase holding a box you head down saying "hi guys what is this." Luke hands you his box then Calum and so forth as they all go back in the garden you open the box in Luke there was a bracelet with an attached L charm and Calum's with a C and Michael and Ashton with an A and M. You let out a few tears before heading to the garden hugging all of them and kissing Luke saying "thanks all of you you honestly didn't need to." While wrapped around in Luke's arms.

You had all eaten just chilling and talking before Luke hits you with a water gun and so you decided to have a water fight all get out your water guns besides you you take guy clothes of leaving you only in your bikini but while you where doing so...

You had all eaten just chilling and talking before Luke hits you with a water gun and so you decided to have a water fight all get out your water guns besides you you take guy clothes of leaving you only in your bikini but while you where doing so you get sprayed by Calum causing you to shriek "cal." Luke says still staring at your stripping "ok I'm ready." You pick up your gun and stand there watching everyone looking at you "hello people what's wrong." Luke turns to you pointing at your neck when you finally realise you have like 3 hickeys "oh god who care it's just hickeys are we gonna play or not." You say as you spray all of them. They all laugh and you all just mess about and  have a water fight Calum and Ashton where out when you get sprayed down the back by Michael but at the same time spraying Luke causing Michael to win at that moment luke pushes you in the pool causing you to scream "babe." He jumps in after you and takes a few pictures of you without you realising.
You guys finally cleaned up and sat on the couch with Luke and spent the rest of the day just chilling and talking.

Luke posted:

Tagging you and the boys in it captioning Had a blast with y/n and the boys but can we just appreciate how sexy she looks

Had a blast with y/n and the boys but can we just appreciate how sexy she looks.