Chapter 67 - concert 💍

Today was when you and Luke where going to the green day concert which you promised.
So you woke up had your morning cuddles like usual and got change.

You then headed downstairs to get breakfast. Shortly after Luke came down all dressed you handed him his breakfast and cuddled coco before you had to leave. So you leave and enjoy the car ride jamming out to music and you finally arrived you didn't think much of it but just went through the line and got into the concert you where at the front so it was great. Luke was right next to you but then all of a sudden he wasn't holding your hand and you look around to find him you started to freak out but by then the Lights went down and the concert had started and the band walks on you started screaming but all of a sudden kiss me kiss me started playing and you recognised his voice he didn't make eye contact but he smiled the whole time. The song finished and he speaks into the microphone. "So guys I want you to cheer as loud as you can for my girl y/n." Everyone started cheering and you where still confused and smiled. Luke then called you up and he helped you onto stage "love you lukey but what is this."  "I just wanted to surprise you." "Yeah but what about the green day concert." "That's next week." "Oh this is so sweet Lukey." Luke then turned to the crowd and and the lights went down and the crowd got their flashlights out every single one turned on and where all playing lights down low by MAX which was your favourite song. It was played very quietly after Calum shouted now. "Wow Luke did you plan this." You say turning to him as you did he was down on one knee all you could do was cry in happiness and smile at him "yes lukey yes." You say and everyone laughs after he replies "babe I haven't even said anything yet." You bent down on your kid which made you even shorter he starts speaking and the crowd is cheering "y/f/n I love you more than anything but you already know that you practically know everything about me that's why I want to make it official I fell in love with you the day we accidentally bumped into each other I love you more than I love penguins and cakes and even glitters and chokers (the crowd and boys laugh) but one thing you don't know is that we didn't accidentally bump into each other I fell in love with you during the concert I couldn't take my eyes of you and even now I still can't. You're beauty you're art someone no one can take from me so I'm asking if you'll be mine and will marry me." You just hug him and then kiss him so passionately just like your first kiss he had to look down too much so you wrapped your legs agains his waist and the crowd screamed you finally looked into his eyes and the boys say "so is that a yes." "Yes of course." He then places the ring through your finger and you didn't even look at it but just stared at him. You then went backstage as they continued the show and all you did was practically call everyone telling them the news but the boys walked in when you where FaceTiming Amelia "here he comes now." You say and you smile in his direction as Amelia screams in the background "luuuuke." "I don't know if you're smiling at her or me." You say as he walks to you "hey sweetie." He says to her and Calum asks "who's that." As they all join the FaceTime. "My little sister." "Calum's cute." She says and you all laugh "sweetie that's Annabelle's boyfriend." You say and she turns sad. "I thought you like Jake." Luke says and you reply "yeah Amelia doesn't Jake like you back aswell." You all smile and giggle at how cute she is. After talking for a while you and luke leave and walk out to the same bus stop but you stop and turn to kiss Luke "babe what this is crazy and the best." He had decorated it with balloons candles and roses and a box. You open it up and it was filled with presents "luke omg this is too much." You turn to kiss him and sit on the cute decorated bus stop and talk and take a bunch of pictures. You then head home and spent the rest of the night with Netflix and chill.