Chapter 60 - theme park

You and Luke decided to got to a theme park today as a quick getaway.so you woke up had breakfast with Luke and got ready

After changing you and luke headed to the theme park you talked listened to music during the car ride and when you where in the queue you had to tell Luke "babe I'm afraid of heights so we are not going on those crazy scary rides

After changing you and luke headed to the theme park you talked listened to music during the car ride and when you where in the queue you had to tell Luke "babe I'm afraid of heights so we are not going on those crazy scary rides." "Ok." So you get through and go on a few rides. Screaming your head of taking a bunch of pictures and holding hands with your fingers intertwined. You met a bunch of fans and it was the best day ever until. You went on one ride which Luke said it was a super slow one"aaaaah." You screamed the whole time you could see Luke staring at you the whole time. "Baaaabe." "Your cute." He says while kissing your cheek. You then go to a gift shop to pick up a few things and a whole bunch of candy since as you had a sweet tooth "Lukey." You where shouting throughout the whole shop you tried calling him multiple times and you couldn't believe you actually lost him. You pay for your stuff and walk out and you still couldn't find him You jump when two arms wrap around you. You turn to see Luke and you kiss him passionately and break the kiss to say "omg don't do that I was so scared." "But I left to win you this cute penguin." He pulled out a giant penguin and you couldn't help but kiss him. You both go on a few more rides and then head home. You spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies.