Chapter 4 - Meeting the boys

It's 10:00 and your still not up until you here your phone buzzing on your bed side table.
You: " hey baby."
Luke: " hey did I wake you? I'm sorry."
You: " yeah it's fine, I needed to wake up anyway. So what's up."
Luke: "well luke talks about you all the time it's annoying so we all want to meet you."
Some unknown voice says over the phone as you blush
You: " sorry what who is this?"
Luke: " sorry babe those where my friends and they really want to meet you so I was wondering if I could pick you up and bring you over to our apartment so you can meet them."
You: " yeah totally but you don't live far I'll just walk it."
Luke: " are you sure I can pick you up."
You: " no honestly it's fine, I'll see you in 10."
You hang up and quickly freshen up get change and take a quick granola bar to go.
Wearing this ⬇️

You finally arrive at the apartment and Luke said to come straight in when you come over

Shyly walking in you hear a scream and a naked funky haired dude walk past. You shriek just before luke comes behind you and hugs you.
"Sorry that was one of my friends he's a right dimwit." He explains you don't reply anything and just kiss him then two other boys come along saying "ewwww stop making out PDA alert." In unison luke introduces you to them saying this ones Calum and this is Ashton and the naked dude is Michael as he comes back out this time clothed.
You ended up hanging out with Luke and his friends cuddling and watching movies. You where laying down on Luke's chest and start to drift of to sleep and that's when you start hearing mumbles.

Luke's POV:
Y/N was laying on my chest sleeping she looks like a peaceful baby when she sleeps
Ashton: " you got yourself a good girl over there."
Luke: " tell me something I don't know."
Calum: " don't lose her alright she really something."
Luke: " I know I don't know what I would do if I do. I don't think I could live with myself she too amazing and beautiful and just so precious no one can hurt her."

Your POV:
You hear luke complimenting you and start to blush before you knew it luke was carrying you in his arms upstairs to his room, he tucks you in bed and he walks out. You slightly open your eyes and get up once you are fully awake you realise luke was changing in front of you into his boxers to head to bed " I thought you where asleep I'm sorry." He says in shock " no it's fine I need to get going anyway." " no just stay here sleep with me tonight." He anticipates
"Fine." You took of your clothes and put on one of his shirts he gave "your cute in my shirts." He says as you blush. You ended up cuddling until you fell asleep.