Chapter 22 - invited to band practice

"Hey babe I know you have nothing to do today so why don't you come band practice with me."
"Lukey don't you think I'll distract you."
He just smirks as he heads out the door to the car you follow him and head to the boys apartment. "Oh hey y/n." Calum says while Michael interrupts "Yeah I never knew you where coming." As Luke gives him the death stare "I invited her it's not like she needed a invite anyway." As he kisses you and walk of to set up. Ashton follows and so do the other boys while he says "Yh y/n you can come anytime this is your apartment a-swell." You laugh and walk up taking a seat in front of the boys. Luke blows u a kiss just before the boys start playing what sounds like girls talk boys a song you absolutely love but you love all there songs. It went fine for a while until it got to Luke's solo you turn red and started beaming because you where proud they all then continue singing and multiple songs had gone by they where playing there last song which was amnesia after Calum had finish singing it was time for Luke's solo he was completely oblivious just staring at you when all the boys shout "LUKE." "What ." He replies as you giggle in the background "it's your solo in amnesia." Calum says while you jump in and say "guys I think that's enough for today since as I think we have a distracted member" as you point toward Luke motioning your face downwards making the boys and himself realise his boner everyone starts laughing including you as Luke's face turns red and starts walking out up to his old room that he used to have when he used to live here. You follow him while shouting "babe." You reach the room as he scares you and presses his lips against yours while saying "I love you." In between and saying "i couldn't stop thinking about doing this through the whole practice." You giggle and reply "I told you I'm a distraction."