Chapter 16 - it's been one year

You and Luke have been dating for a year meaning it's your 1 year anniversary. He wasn't sleeping over but you wanted to surprise him over at his apartment. You both wanted to have a chill anniversary. So you get up in the morning get change and head to Luke's house you work in and obviously he's still sleeping you start playing with his hair "omg he looks so cute when he sleeps." You whisper to yourself and you kiss him just before he wakes up. You get in bed with him and cuddle before going downstairs and you have a fresh juice and a muffin from his favourite local cafe. "Babe I thought you said we are just chilling." "Yeah we are but I've got one place I really want to take you." So he changes and you end up going to a green day event, "omg princess no no way ." "Awww I love it when you call me that." You say as you kiss him. So you both came back to Luke's house after having a great day and you both say in unison "Netflix and chill." And that's what you did for hours and hours you mainly chilled but yeah. Until the doorbell rang and Luke says "go get it it's for you." It was Calum at the door with a box and you take it inside and here something moving. "Omg Lukey what is it it's bloody moving." You open it and realise it's a puppy Yorkshire terrier to be exact. You instantly come to luke and miss him "thank you thank you thank you." He comes over and takes the puppy out stroking it before saying "it's just as cute a you."