Chapter 39 - red carpet

You where Luke's plus one to the grammy's and you where getting ready at 6 since as you where leaving at 7. It was so sad Annabelle couldn't come but it's harder for Calum as they have to go through a long distance relationship. Lilly was coming and Leo was staying with a baby sister it's crazy how fast he's growing. So you finally get ready and you wear

Luke sees you walking down the stairs and stares long enough "daaaamn babe you look sexy

Luke sees you walking down the stairs and stares long enough "daaaamn babe you look sexy." You blush and kiss him before putting on your shoes you needed a little help so he offers and then opens the door for you and the car door "Aren't you a gentlemen." He laughs and starts the car Calum was coming with you and Ashton with Michael and Lilly and then you all meet there so you go to pick him up. "You look beautiful y/n." Thanks you reply and before you knew it you where already there and ready to walk down the carpet. You said hi to many people waved a bit and then went to an interviewer and she goes "nice to see y/n and Lilly." You smile and luke grabs your hand intertwining your gingers since as he new you where nervous "you all look great." She says before asking "so what's the best thing for you about tonight." Michael says "meeting new people really." And Ashton agrees and Luke says "I love how y/n can be here." The interviewer says "aww." And you move along and take a few more pictures before heading in.
You all sat at your table and got ready to eat before it actually started. "Babe what's wrong." You ask Luke since as he didn't even pick up any food. "Nothing I'm just really nervous but I want you to come on stage with me if we win." "Yeah anything for you but bae you have to eat." You say all worried as you attempt to feed him food. "Babe I can eat myself." He says while you shove food in his mouth "if you could eat I wouldn't have to call you baby." You both laugh before Ashton says "look at those two being all chummy." You look over and laugh and say" you think where are bad look at Calum face timing Annabelle and being all cute." Luke's face turns all squishy and sad and you say turning to him "babe you're the cutest don't worry." He smiles and you all talk and eat until the awards start. A few people got awards and a few people sang until it was time for the boys to sing. "Bye babe I'll be back in a bit." You kiss him and he goes of to get ready they then come out a few minutes later and the lights go down then Calum starts singing beside you a tear rolls down your eyes only because you know how it feels not to be with Annabelle and then you are a little cheered up by Luke singing kiss me kiss me and they ended with she looks so perfect Luke then walks up to you and kisses you and you both sit down. The awards continue and it's time to announce best band. It was a tough competition there where many good bands like one direction and little mix and they shout "5sos." And you slightly cry as Luke picks you up and kisses you "baby OMG." You say as he takes your hand and you walk up on stage. He was standing in front of the stand with the microphone in front of him "I can't thank you all enough but we really need to thank one direction who shot our fans up and they deserve this award because they have helped a lot so thanks guys and just to clear the air I had to bring y/n she comes everywhere with me." He kisses you and the crowd go "awww." And Ashton nudges Luke as you walk down saying "yeah I know she goes EVERYWHERE with you." "Shut up." You both reply in unison and sit back down. The night was over and you head to the boys apartment after the after party you lay straight onto Luke's bed and then he take his jacket of you and your shoes and gets wipes to clean your makeup. "Thanks Lukey love you." "Love you too but you got to get up so I can take of your dress." You laugh and stand up he takes of your dress and un clasps your bra and folds it and puts it away "babe maybe I should go comfort Calum he's so sad." He brings over his top which you wear to bed. He holds your shoulder and says "I love that you care for him but maybe you should put some clothes on. You walk of and he grabs your arm and you fall on top of each other you end up laying on his chest for a bit. "Baby clothes." He realises you had fallen asleep on him so he picks you up and tucks you into bed not bothering with other stuff in case it woke you up. You wake up to a screaming Calum "ouch." You say not realising what's going on besides the fact Calum is in your room turned around and luke covering you. "Babe where's my clothes." "You wanted to see Calum and you weren't wearing clothes but then you fell asleep so I just put you straight to bed." "Without clothes." "Well I never thought anyone would come into the room." "Sorry y/n." Calum says "it's fine." You reply while quickly changing you kiss Luke and then leave to get breakfast.