Chalter 33 - Defended

You and Luke had gone out shopping and you where in a lock cafe to take a quick break you where in the line waiting for Luke to come back from the toilet when suddenly someone's hands where in your waist you thought it was Luke so in happiness you turned around saying "babe" when you realise it's not and start to get anxious "excuse me take your hands if please." "No if I'm your babe I don't think I need to." "Omg you creep." You say as you remove his hands from his waste he starts coming closer and placing his hand on your butt slowly moving it up you turn around completely annoyed and shout "stay the fuck away from me." You then realise it's Luke and hug him tightly "baby what's wrong." He asks in confusion "there was this creep behind you I think he was making me really uncomfortable." Luke's face turns red and he holds you close you then finally get your coffee and as you walk out you feel someone's hand against you it's not Luke since as Luke was holding the door for you you turn around and start to cry then Luke comes and angrily shouts "stay the duck away from my girlfriend you creep." "She's your girlfriend it doesn't seem like your taking care of her." You then retaliate and say "he actually is he's very supportive and caring and us always there for me and will break your Face  if you touch me again." Luke kisses your cheek as the creep says "oh will he." Just then Luke punches  the guy in the face and walks out the door by now everyone was looking in your direction of a super sexy angry boy friend a creep with a bleeding nose and a testy yet proud girl. You walk out after Luke holding his hand kiss him and say "you're hella sexy when you're angry you know that." Then Luke replies "I will kiss you all over if we weren't in such a public place."