Surprise trip - part 4

You had all done multiple sorts of sight seeing and thought for the last day to just chill and go for a late night walk.
You where both cuddling on the bed and you started to get bored. Luke kisses you and asks "babe your bored right so am I." You smirk and he kisses you more. This time more passionately you kiss him back just as hard while he removes his shirt of your body As you remove his lounging clothes you where now both left in pyjama shorts and a bra and Luke was left in only his boxers he slowly starts to suck below your earlobe just before the boys walk in shouting "so love birds we are all bored." They all scream while Michael shouts "I see they have cured there boredom." "Guys get out." Luke shouts as you cover yourself With The blankets they finally get out so you can change and they come back in there was an awkward silence for a moment before Calum says "guys it's totally fine it's not the first time we've seen you making out anyway." Luke gives him the death stare as Ashton replies "plus y/n living with us 4 boys get pretty nasty." "We've seen each other naked anyway." Luke interrupts "no you are not seeing my girlfriend naked." And you realise he hasn't called you that in a long time and didn't want to ruin the cutness but just had to kiss him so you did causing them all to say "can you guys just stop."