Staying with your family

You wake up in the morning without a luke by your side so you just go on your phone a bit you realise it was quite early and was just wondering what the little child could get up to. You head downstairs and you see Luke in the kitchen only in his boxers making something. He hadn't realised you where there yet so you go up behind him and put your hands in between his arms over his waist. "Good morning baby." "Lukey what you doing this early." "I was making breakfast for everyone." "Just come back to bed." He hadn't made much so you take him upstairs and his coffee and on the way you see your sister and it was just an awkward moment since as Luke had only boxers on and you had no pants on and just one of Luke's tops. You lay down on the bed both of you on your phone and you get a text from your sister -if you had sex on the couch I am sitting on that's just gross y/n-
-oh no not on the couch we did it on the counter.-
-oh my god that's gross. Did you both just come down to have sex.-
You then show the messages to Luke and you both laugh as she comes upstairs to your room "Annabelle just because you've seen my boyfriends dick does not mean you can see it anytime." You say while attempting to cover him. "It's totally fine Annabelle Atleast I'm wearing boxers." Luke replies with a smirk "babe." You shout by then everyone was at the door your mum sisters and yes Amelia was in the room you then fiddle around trying to cover Luke. "OMG I love ninja turtles." Amelia says making everyone laugh they all walk out and Amelia. Comes over to Luke and they talk about ninja turtles for a few minutes. You then decide to get out of bed put some pants on and head down.

Luke's POV:
"Ok sweetie you have to go or turn around so I can get out of bed." She walks a bit further and turns around while I put on some trousers. "Luke." She says "why do you wear ninja turtles on your butt." You laugh and head downstairs whispering to her to ask y/n. You get the breakfast ready again and place it on the table. Y/n was opposite me and Amelia had dropped the question.

Your POV:
"Y/n why does Luke wear ninja turtles on his butt." All I could do was give Luke the death stare who was just smirking while everyone laughed. "Because he's still a baby and he's not normal he's extra so he has to be supported like a child." Everyone laughed and Luke plays with your feet under the table kicking around and you couldn't help but laugh and say "Babe stop." Everyone stops eating and looks confused as Luke gets up and heads to the sink to clean up. Everyone headed upstairs to change and you stayed back you went up to luke who was washing the dishes you go up to him and wrap your arms around his waist. "Hello princess" He says as he turns you around and picks you up onto the counter. His hands touched your butt and since as you where wearing white and his hands where wet it made it Shea showing of your pants he slowly kisses you and then he comes down to your neck and sucks on it a little "babe stop what happened to no sex." "Princess we are not having sex I'm just kissing you and talking." You reply "you're such a dork." While he sucks on the top of your earlobe and attempts to pull your (his top) down your shoulder. "Babe stop someone's coming." You both then just act normal and casually laugh and your mum comes down with Amelia and says "omg y/n no sex." "We are not having sex we are just talking." You say exaggerating the talking while looking at Luke and jumping of the counter and turn to face your mum with Luke's arms wrapped around you. "So what's that mark on your neck." You turn red and you both laugh and go upstairs. "Babe we are leaving today night so we can play later." You tease and he laughs and runs upstairs with his trousers practically slipping of. You both get change and spend the rest of the day chilling and looking over a few old things. "Babe look what I found."
He picked out a cd and popped it into your laptop and it was a video of you and your ex. He stopped for a moment while you just stare and laugh at the screen saying "oh I remember that day that was so funny." A video of you and your ex at a party totally drunk and just kissing and teasing each other. You look over at Luke's face and stop the video and jump into his lap. You look at his jealous face and kiss him while saying "You know you look so cute when you're jealous." He sinks his head in the crook of your neck and mumbles "stop" lifting his head up and you kiss him all over and whisper "I was dating him while I had an obsession and biggest crush on you so it's fine I always loved you more." He grabs your head and you stare into his ocean eyes for a moment and laugh and just kiss him. You both just lay on the bed talking and cuddling until it was time to go.

You post this

My baby is jealous aww he looks so cute when he's jealous