Chapter 64 - his birthday

You wake up earlier than Luke and get a big breakfast ready for Luke since as it is his birthday. You then head upstairs and place a card and a few gifts on his bed side table and then head back to bed. "Morning babe." He says as you hear back in "morning and happy birthday baby." He smiles and kisses you and brings you close to cuddle. "Babe we should go back to bed it's still really early." You then cuddle and fall asleep in his arms. You then wake up later with Luke just scrolling on his phone.  You head downstairs to get Luke's breakfast and you brought a tray of food and said "happy birthday baby." You handed him the tray and got in bed with him. "Babe you already said happy birthday to me but seriously you didn't have to. He says kissing you. He eats up and feed you to and dips a strawberry in Nutella and brings it to your mouth to eat and then moves it away twice "baaabe." He then actually feeds you "Sorry here you go." He says putting the tray aside and picking up his card. It was a cute puppy card where you practically wrote an essay. He then opens his first present.  "Mugs." He says "no turn it around." "Mr and mrs hemmings." It read on each "but babe we ain't married." "Yet." You say which makes him smile and then all of a sudden you got really excited and started to explain "when you put a hot drink it it the wrong goes away and it shows a cute penguin it's so cute." "Your cute when your excited." He says kissing you on the cheek and then heading out of bed. "No I'll take that down you get changed." You head downstairs to clean up and then come back to luke peeing while face timing the boys "babe your peeing while on the phone with the boys." "Hi y/n." Ashton shouts. "Hi Ashton." You shout over. Luke then finishes and starts to brush his teeth he continues to talk to them while you change. He walks out and Calum asks "where's y/n." "She's changing." "I wanna see." Michael says You turn and Luke's eyes widen and both shout in unison "nooo."

You finally change and turn to luke "babe get changed

You finally change and turn to luke "babe get changed." "Ok I got to go now." They all days bye and you add a bit of makeup and luke turns and says "ready." "No Lukey you can't wear a vest for your birthday." You say lifting the vest up. But stop at his neck since as your top shirt to lift it over "babe help." He laughs and takes it over his head and follows you to his closet you look through his clothes and luke rest his head on your shoulder while you chose his clothes you turn and throw them on the bed he was already wearing black jeans and you put a white shirt over him and button it up while he stares at your concentrated face. You then finish of with a leather jacket.

You then look at him and he kisses you and you place your hand in his chest "all done

You then look at him and he kisses you and you place your hand in his chest "all done." You both head downstairs and head out for your lunch date which was really special since as it was at the same restaurant you had your first date with Luke at. You had great fun and even went for a bit of shopping after. When you came home Luke opened a few presents "babe wow this is big." He opens it and realised it's a new guitar "no ducking way omg babe thanks so much that's amazing." You kiss him and he opens a few more presents and he sees theee penguins suits "omg coco has one too that's so cute." "Babe I love you this is so sweet." You chill for a bit and then head out again to the hotel for Luke's birthday party with all his friends and family. You arrive and everyone screams "happy birthday." "Thanks so much babe you're so cute." He says kissing you and heading over to meet everyone. You see a familiar face in the corner "Annabelle." You shout "omg I never knew you where coming why didn't you tell me." You say hugging her." You then sit down next to luke. Your fingers where intertwined underneath the table everyone talked and had great fun he got a crazy amount of pictures with everyone and lots of gifts. You head home and you both change into something more comfortable. And luke heads downstairs to get ready for a cuddling movie date with coco and a bunch of your favourite snacks you where taking ages and luke sends a picture on Snapchat saying

 And luke heads downstairs to get ready for a cuddling movie date with coco and a bunch of your favourite snacks you where taking ages and luke sends a picture on Snapchat saying

You finally head downstairs and wearing

"Babe did you get the snacks." "Yes babe everything is ready." He says pulling you onto his lap you stare into his eyes for a moment "babe you look so cuddly." He smiles and kisses you and you both rest for a moment watching a few movies. You didn't even realise but you ended up falling asleep. You woke up shortly after just before you where both going to head up and asked "baby did you have the best birthday ever." "The best baby thank you every minute was special." He says kissing you on the cheek and picking you up and carrying you to bed.

Happy birthday Luke Hemmings 😍❤️😍