Chapter 43 - teasing

So today was just going to be a casual day but you where planning to go to the boys apartment maybe watch movies and just hang. So you and Luke head to the Apartment and you both walk in to no one around. And then you hear a sound from Michaels room so you head up Michael want there he was probably staying over with Lilly and Leo. But you head into the room and see Calum and Ashton playing video games so you sit next to Ashton while luke heads to the toilet. "Guys can I play luke has taught me a few things." Ashton hands you the controller and you start playing and then you get confused he puts his arms around you and and hold the controller with you telling you what to do Calum was completely oblivious and then you whispered In Ashton's ear "I'm not a bad girlfriend but I want to tease Luke." Just then Luke walks in he doesn't really notice but then Ashton says "y/n sit on my lap it'll be easier and then I can see." Luke then react saying "ash what the hell." You then get of Ashton's lap giving him the controller again and straddling yourself on luke facing him and saying "baby it's nothing he was just helping me play." "It's fine I wasn't mad." He says as you reply "you're so cute me." While hugging him while he kisses your neck and goes on his phone behind you. You just hug for a moment and then he picks you up and takes you downstairs "babe what are you doing." "Nothing I'm just going to start the movie." He replies with a smirk "why what did you think we are doing." "Nothing it doesn't matter." You reply as he kisses you and walks of to put a dvd in. He then return and lays down on the couch with you and by then Calum and Ashton where already down. You both cuddle together not even paying attention to the movie you both just lay on top of each other whispering cute things to each other about how much you love each other and then you go sit next to Ashton "why did you move." Luke asks as you reply "this is a better view." The movie had passed and you slowly fall asleep on Ashton's shoulder but not into deep sleep Ashton would always whisper saying "Luke's looking." Or "he looks so jealous." Luke then got a bit too pissed saying "I think she's too tired we will just sleep here today." He picks you up and takes you to the room places you in bed and leaves you take your clothes of and he comes back in "I knew it you're awake what the hell where you saying to Ashton." "Baby calm down I just wanted to tease you look so cute when your jealous." He removes his clothes and comes in bed smiling and saying "I trust you." You both just sleep their and tell Lilly to take coco for the night.