Chapter 40 - date

A/N: A lot of people have asked me to do more dates since as I haven't done one
Luke had prepared a date for you and told you to wear something casual but cute for the first half of the day.

A/N: A lot of people have asked me to do more dates since as I haven't done one Luke had prepared a date for you and told you to wear something casual but cute for the first half of the day

Luke waited for you in the car you came out and got into the car "you look so cute." He says as you blush and reply "Lukey where are we going." He didn't reply and it reminded you of the day you had your first kiss and no surprise you where right in front of the lake you had met Luke he had prepared a picnic for you. "Omg this is so cute." He comes over and sits next to you He kisses your head before putting out the food. You eat and talk and laugh and have a great time. You then sit close to him and cuddle while you look at the scenic view and just appreciate everything about this moment. You then head home and he says "we still have more for today." "Your so bloody cute but really babe why have you planned so much." You then change since as he told you to and head to the cinema you have your tickets and head in and the movie had been going on for sometime Luke decided to throw popcorn at you "babe watch the movie." "Ok sorry but everyone knows you don't really want to." You laugh and go close to him and whisper "stay quite." You kiss him and he laughs and says "I thought you where going to make me moan." You laugh and rest your head on his chest and end up falling asleep by the time you woke up you where at home realising Luke carried you to the car and put you to bed wiping of your makeup and changing your clothes.